Jordan Scarlett

Advertisement
Coach Golden made the mistake of trusting this young man. He tried to enrich Scarlett's life and the lives of UM fans by offering Scarlett a chance to attend a top 50 institution of higher learning.

Scarlett acted in an unsavory manner, but he's a kid, and you can't call yourself a refined gentleman and be hateful toward children. Accordingly, I wish him tremendous success. If he wins society wins.

Advertisement
Coach Golden made the mistake of trusting this young man. He tried to enrich Scarlett's life and the lives of UM fans by offering Scarlett a chance to attend a top 50 institution of higher learning.

Scarlett acted in an unsavory manner, but he's a kid, and you can't call yourself a refined gentleman and be hateful toward children. Accordingly, I wish him tremendous success. If he wins society wins.

Shut the **** Up.......LOL

Folden's Pillars and Core Values helps kids to become Awesome Losers.

Advertisement
CAG is too good of a man sometimes. His one flaw as a football coach is that he cares too much. Loves too much. Trusts too much. What makes him such an incredible man also leaves him open to being bamboozled by those of questionable character.

He accepted this unfortunate young man as a member of the family. Gave him the chance of a lifetime. Scarlett took that olive branch and beat CAG unconscious with it and then crammed the winning lottery ticket CAG gave him down CAG's trusting throat.

What did CAG do? He turned the other supple cheek walked away and wished this dastardly fellow the best.

I'm not half the man CAG is, but I'm going to ask myself "WWCD" prior to lashing out at this tortured young soul. I'm going to wish him well and move forward rooting for our guys.

I really don't appreciate your tone, but I will respond to your post anyway.

Many people are caught up in tired, out of date metrics for success like win-loss statistics. Coach Golden is molding his players into fine young men who will win in life, and that is what is important. We are beholden to Golden.

Advertisement

Please reach out to a local pastor, friend. Don't let this anger bubble over into some unfortunate act of violence. I want you to be happy, and I'm here for you for some heterosexual comfort if you feel like reaching out.

Peace trumps hate.

Please reach out to a local pastor, friend. Don't let this anger bubble over into some unfortunate act of violence. I want you to be happy, and I'm here for you for some heterosexual comfort if you feel like reaching out.

Peace trumps hate.

LOL

Chick's UM Exit Speech

I came to UM with an Attitude and Motor out of ****. All I cared about was getting to the QB and inflicting serious pain. If someone disrespected me, I simply said, "Recant your statement immediately or become one with the pavement." If a female showed me her ****, I asked her friend, "why aren't you showing me your **** as well." I enjoyed seeing multiple sets of ****. If someone said "Hello, Chick", I would say, "**** is low and you are going there if you don't get the **** away from me while I'm looking at ****."

Well that all changed after my first year with Coach Golden and Company. Coach Golden explained to me that Pillars and Core Values beat Attitude and High Motor everyday of the week. In addition, Coach Golden said the best way to inflict pain onto an opponent that beats you was simple as saying, "We're Trending. How about you.....Yeah Buddy." At first, I thought Coach Golden was a ******, but then I saw Luther Robinson shoot a gap, force a fumble and then get suspended. I knew then that the Pillars and Core Value way of life was My Life.

Now, if someone disrespects me, I simply say, "Kindness is Global. Let it Trend in your life." They walk away confused, but in my heart I believe they are walking towards Pillars and Core Values. Moreover, if a female shows me her ****, I cringe and I ask her friend, "please put your **** away and assist your friend with putting her **** away." Again, the ladies walk away confused, but in my heart I believe they are walking towards Pillars and Core Values. Women should reserve their **** for a man that brings them roses, a wedding ring and candy corn. If someone says "Hello, Chick", I say, "Call me Anthony. I hate chicks and ****. Are you kidding me, Joe. Again, they walk away confused, but in my heart I believe they are walking towards Pillars and Core Values.

Excuse me. I just received a Text. Oh wow! The NFL just advised that I get to be all Attitude and High Motor again. So, ***** this place. Oh yeah, I love ****....lots of them.

Sincerely,

Chick

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back