Jordan Scarlett

Advertisement
How does a 2016 backfield of Yearby, Scarlett, Patrick and Walton sound?

But, but, but...we won't have the male cheerleader

Whatever you wanna call him, Collins would've been a stud for us.

True. I'm down with the feeling that it's not a big deal a couple years from now because of studs we are certain we'll get. But putting aside the mistake of counting on these kids as if the LOIs were in, anyone who does not think the Cheerleader would have helped us this year has not been watching (or at least not counting how **** few non-Duke carries we have).

Collins would have completely changed the dynamic of our offense this year. But its time to get over it. He is gone. Lets hope Gus can fill the shoes. Because if we keep running Duke like this he will be useless by the home stretch because he will be so banged up.

Collins would have completely changed the dynamic of our offense this year. But its time to get over it. He is gone. Lets hope Gus can fill the shoes. Because if we keep running Duke like this he will be useless by the home stretch because he will be so banged up.

Totally agree. I'm no fan of "dammit I wish we had him" threads. I'm just even less of a fan of "dummies where mad we missed on him" threads. End of the day, it all comes down to my aversion to folks going full ******.

Luckily, Duke has an effective two weeks off right now. Maybe three depending on how things go against USF. And then nothing anywhere close to Florida's D for the rest of the season.

Advertisement

Luckily, Duke has an effective two weeks off right now. Maybe three depending on how things go against USF. And then nothing anywhere close to Florida's D for the rest of the season.

We still need Gus or someone to really step up and help him carry the load. We are real close THIS year and this might make the difference between having a good season and a really special one.

I dont understand the obsession with starting a new thread on players every time a new article/ revelation comes out. This guy had his own thread 5 DAYS AGO. Just add your freaking opinion to the older thread. Holy ****.

Speak for yourself. Much better to start a new thread IMO than keep bumping an old one. Less garbage to sort thru, for one.

It also works as a great filter. For example, if I see a thread about some dude I've never heard of started by paranos, I know automatically it's not something I want to click on. On the other hand, if I see a thread about Jonnie Dixon and there are 5 pages of replies, I know some news has happened around a recruit we're after and I will want to check it out.

Quit trying to ***** up a good thing dammit.

Advertisement
I dont understand the obsession with starting a new thread on players every time a new article/ revelation comes out. This guy had his own thread 5 DAYS AGO. Just add your freaking opinion to the older thread. Holy ****.

I feel you, but I

1.) did not see the aforementioned other thread
2.) am not giving an opinion

We still need Gus or someone to really step up and help him carry the load. We are real close THIS year and this might make the difference between having a good season and a really special one.

No argument there. Only time will tell if the backs behind Duke can not only spell him from time to time, but also actually *do* something with the ball when they get it. OT had that encouraging run against UF; maybe it will be him who steps up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back