Jordan Scarlett

Seems to be talking up Miami to ESPN, per On The Trail. I can't say that I know the specifics of Miami's recruitment of him, but I vaguely remember there being a discussion on this board re: the staff not recruiting him heavily (as they prefer Jacques Patrick). If that is the case, it's certainly surprising and encouraging to see him list Miami in his top three despite the cold shoulder.

"Scarlett (Fort Lauderdale, Fla./University) favors Florida, Florida State and Miami above the rest, for now. Miami made a big move after its win against Florida in Scarlett's mind..."

http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/ncfrecruiting/on-the-trail/

Advertisement
Ohhh boy Gus, Duke, Yearby and Scarlett :newman:

Yeah, that would be SICK. To me, Scarlett is the kind of prospect that we should put a full-court press on as soon as it's practical. Obviously I won't complain if Patrick grades out higher in the staff's evals, but -- and this is a question for the people here who actually know about recruiting -- is there a reason why they shouldn't bust *** to pull both of them?

/question has probably been answered a thousand times already
//negged

He aint coming here it doesnt feel right especially with us trynna get local elite RBs besides Duke and JY

Advertisement
He aint coming here it doesnt feel right especially with us trynna get local elite RBs besides Duke and JY

I agree. I mean, with us trying to recruit, other recruits wont want to be recruited. Its simple. If you want to be recruited, not only do you need to be a recruit, but you gotta be LOCAL. Ya know?

Advertisement

68.gif

Advertisement
I dont understand the obsession with starting a new thread on players every time a new article/ revelation comes out. This guy had his own thread 5 DAYS AGO. Just add your freaking opinion to the older thread. Holy ****.

Advertisement
How does a 2016 backfield of Yearby, Scarlett, Patrick and Walton sound?

No Gus? He should be a senior then if I'm not mistaken

With all due respect to Gus, I don't think he's not in the same league as those guys. I see Gus as a very good short yardage/goal line back. If he proves to be more, I'll be glad I was wrong.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back