Jordan Scarlett with The U no matter what

Advertisement
Narduzzi, Pruitt, Butch, Chud.....any of these guys would fire up recruits to stay....we just need to cut the dead weight aka Golden and his northeast crew

Man golden gets decent south florida players imagine what a real coach can do down here

He's gonna love Narduzzi.

Dont **** with me like that......
Even Pruitt would work. We have budget issues and we have to be more proactive and ahead of the curve when it comes to up and coming coaches. You see a guy like Pruitt who was just coaching HS not that long ago. I know I am a broken record, but we gotta make a move now, although I know nothing will happen. I mean even as a dumpster fire, we still have kids like Scarlett on board, only so many programs have that ability.....

Advertisement
We need to make a move now...Golden has worn out his welcome. See, it's not the L's that bothers me...it's the manner in which we get these L's. 1-23 against good teams will not fly.

Advertisement
Priutt is my dream coach to come here. our defense will be unstoppable with the talent he could get down here

Until he bolts for the NFL. We need a guy who isn't gonna use this job as a springboard to the pros.

*cough* Butch *cough*

We always ***** that south Florida gets shafted on rankings, that the 3 stars would be 5 stars if from no or not committed to miami.

im now more worried about our 4 strars becoming 1 or 2 stars when they graduate due to this staff. Hope that's not the case for Jordan when he leaves.

Advertisement
Priutt is my dream coach to come here. our defense will be unstoppable with the talent he could get down here

Until he bolts for the NFL. We need a guy who isn't gonna use this job as a springboard to the pros.

*cough* Butch *cough*

Someone who is going to use this job as a springboard to the Pros is exactly what we need

Yea it worked out so well when Butch left. Him leaving was the death knell for this program.

You wanna get a guy who will build it up and then abandon it?

Advertisement
i dont know why people respond to some guys on this board. Obv having a coach here for 2 years wont help because that leaves us in a worse position trying to find a good replacement. look at us now we been looking for 15 years

*cough* Butch *cough*

Someone who is going to use this job as a springboard to the Pros is exactly what we need

Yea it worked out so well when Butch left. Him leaving was the death knell for this program.

You wanna get a guy who will build it up and then abandon it?

Only reason you wouldn't want that is because of lack on faith in administration to make a new hire, which I get. But we were made on coaches keeping this thing Rolling and leaving... Howard, jimmy, Dennis, butch ... None of them were in for the long haul

Advertisement
Back