Jordan Scarlett update

D

deleted3746

• Says FSU is recruiting him the hardest
  • Says FSU, UCF, Florida, and Georgia stand out
  • Has family in Georgia
  • Says he kind of wants to stay in state so his family and everybody can see his games
  • Likes the hot weather in FL
  • Says Miami is the backyard school
  • Says everyone loves guys in S FL to go to Miami
  • Says he hasn't talked to Miami coaches recently
  • Says he is going to try and build a relationship with Miami and take a visit there to see if it's a place he likes
  • Plans on watching the Miami/Florida and Miami/FSU games

http://florida.247sports.com/Articl...rlett-leaning-towards-staying-in-state-142819

Advertisement
Hopefully this kid owns a better state map than a certain pass rusher.

"Now my mom can come watch me play down the street."

Enjoy that 7 hr ride Momma

We got to recruit him to be in the game

Oh and if we dont recruit him, nothing anybody can say other than we just dont recruit U school players. Dude is not a borderline player or can be put in that category. He is a guy you recruit no matter how stacked the depth chart or any other BS excuse we can come up with. He is a talent

Last edited:
Advertisement
Scarlett visited Miami on:

15 June 2012
29 Sept 2012
20 Oct 2012 (FSU game)
26 Feb 2013

Claims a Miami offer as well.

Advertisement
We got to recruit him to be in the game

Oh and if we dont recruit him, nothing anybody can say other than we just dont recruit U school players. Dude is not a borderline player or can be put in that category. He is a guy you recruit no matter how stacked the depth chart or any other BS excuse we can come up with. He is a talent

Pretty sure we're recruiting him. He's been to UM a bunch of times and holds a UM offer. He hasn't even started his junior season yet for christ's sake.

From what I've heard, Miami is pretty invested in Jacques Patrick right now and haven't been speaking with Scarlett as much. Surely if Patrick commits elsewhere they could turn up the heat on Scarlett, but I can't see a reason they wouldn't want him.

Advertisement
From what I've heard, Miami is pretty invested in Jacques Patrick right now and haven't been speaking with Scarlett as much. Surely if Patrick commits elsewhere they could turn up the heat on Scarlett, but I can't see a reason they wouldn't want him.

Might want to get started on that now. With Patrick's brother committing to FSU, he is going to be a very tough pull.

Tito or Pete.

Are Patrick and Scarlett the same type of RB or do they have different styles.

Who do you view as the better prospect?

Patrick's brother is committed to FSU...i'm pretty sure they are in the driver's seat for him.

Advertisement
Tito or Pete.

Are Patrick and Scarlett the same type of RB or do they have different styles.

Who do you view as the better prospect?

Personally, I'd give the edge to Scarlett. His speed is almost second to none and has deceptive strength. Where as with Patrick is size is ridiculous but not as fast.

Scarlett, like you said just looks like the COMPLETE package.

Could it be that the staff is looking for someone to complement Yearby and they feel that Patrick is that guy. While Scarlett is more of the same mold as Yearby, be it a little stronger?

Scarlett, like you said just looks like the COMPLETE package.

Could it be that the staff is looking for someone to complement Yearby and they feel that Patrick is that guy. While Scarlett is more of the same mold as Yearby, be it a little stronger?

Yearby is 5'9 180 VERY elusive good hips & feet. Scarlet is about 5'11 200 and is the complete package. Completely different runners not to go furthe in depth to it.

Advertisement
Back