Jordan Scarlett, Sam Bruce & Dionte Mullins

I don't expect Scarlett to be here.. He is still waiting for the FSU offer. Depending on how big of a name UF hires Williams will also flip.

Ok, back to the bottle. I came here to calm my nerves from last night and now this. ****

Could care less bout your post but Tito liking it makes it very notable. The Noles are very confident.

And why exactly should u care about my post? Im confused.

Advertisement
I liked the post because it was funny, not because there's any truth to it. The fact remains that yes Scarlett and FSU have had some communication over the year, but I don't expect it to kick up until Johnny Fraser decommits, then the Noles will focus on Scarlett and his offer will become real.

The real tell-tale sign will be if Scarlett sets up an official visit date with them, but from what I understand he has no visit plans.

I don't expect Scarlett to be here.. He is still waiting for the FSU offer. Depending on how big of a name UF hires Williams will also flip.

Ok, back to the bottle. I came here to calm my nerves from last night and now this. ****

Could care less bout your post but Tito liking it makes it very notable. The Noles are very confident.

Sorry, it came off wrong. Meant to say I was replying to the like by Tito more than anything else, and I read too much into that anyway. I thought Tito was hinting at bad news....

Sorry, it came off wrong. Meant to say I was replying to the like by Tito more than anything else, and I read too much into that anyway. I thought Tito was hinting at bad news....

Emotions still running high I see lol

Advertisement
We lost but we looked explosive.

Losing sucks but if you lose and look good for recruits. **** it. Better than losing and looking bad for recruits.

Advertisement

Bullsh*t. He's not going to FSU to sit behind Cook for 2 years. He's coming to Miami.

Don't forget, Jacques Patrick is committed to FSU as well. That offer's never going to come from their end.

They are taking two and Frazier looks very shaky at the moment. If Frazier bounces, Scarlett is next on the list.

HE doesnt seem like the type that will play second fiddle to Frazier or Patrick.. He's all Canes

Saw Dionte Mullins in person the dude looked like an NFL WR.. Legit 6'1... I mean we got a good one plus momma Mullins is the sh*t

Advertisement

He already came out and said he isn't interested and with Cook and others, they are more full. I don't expect him to flip to FSU. Somewhere else, maybe.

Advertisement
Scarlett not going anywhere. Neither is Williams. Chill. Williams will be enrolled here very soon by the way.

Scarlett I would worry about if a school like Wisconsin or Bama makes an impression on him. The kid wants to stay home though. He will be a Cane in the end. Sadly though, STA does not allow early enrollment but he'll come for early fall. He'll be here in May. And if you really believe fsu would pass on Scarlett, your smoking good ****. They are definitely on him like white on rice.

Wherever Scarlett goes, Bruce will go. The connection with Kevin Beard is a big factor here too as well as the family feel here. And they just love the U. Would take a lot for them to not be Canes. And if you really listen to these two, they are Miami kind of guys. Not FSU. Theirs Miami guys and then their is FSU guys. These two fit in at Miami. Their persona, attitude and mentality is definition of a Cane.

At the end of the day. I expect Scarlett and Bruce to be Canes.

As for Mullins. Yes its been noted in the past that his height WAS 5'10"-5'11". Scarlett is a legit 5'11" and Mullins is taller. But it seems as if he has grown a bit. According to his mother Dionte is 6'1". He's probably a good 6 foot but he is freakishly athletic, and he is a burner on the field, has the ability to make very acrobatic catches too.

Last edited:
Scarlett not going anywhere. Neither is Williams. Chill. Williams will be enrolled here very soon by the way.

Scarlett I would worry about if a school like Wisconsin or Bama makes an impression on him. The kid wants to stay home though. He will be a Cane in the end. Sadly though, STA does not allow early enrollment but he'll come for early fall. He'll be here in May. And if you really believe fsu would pass on Scarlett, your smoking good ****. They are definitely on him like white on rice.

Wherever Scarlett goes, Bruce will go. The connection with Kevin Beard is a big factor here too as well as the family feel here. And they just love the U. Would take a lot for them to not be Canes. And if you really listen to these two, they are Miami kind of guys. Not FSU. Theirs Miami guys and then their is FSU guys. These two fit in at Miami. Their persona, attitude and mentality is definition of a Cane.

As for Mullins. Yes its been noted in the past that his height WAS 5'10"-5'11". Scarlett is a legit 5'11" and Mullins is taller. But it seems as if he has grown a bit. According to his mother Dionte is 6'1". He's probably a good 6 foot but he is freakishly athletic, and he is a burner on the field, has the ability to make very acrobatic catches too.

What's the difference between a Miami kind of guy and an FSU guy?

What's the difference between a Miami kind of guy and an FSU guy?

Not wanting to ride the gravy train. Being leaders not followers. (talking to you..Ermon Lane...Travis Rudolph!) Wanting to start their own legacy not dyck ride off of Jameis Winstons. Wanting to be the ones to bring the U back and not go to another school and throw up the 305 sign. They want to actually rep the 305. Wanting to be apart of a family and not some fraternity where after you graduate half the mofos act like they dont even know you anymore and you never even set foot on campus anymore.

Like he said..they are Miami guys.

Advertisement
Back