Jordan Scarlett, Sam Bruce & Dionte Mullins

Scarlett not going anywhere. Neither is Williams. Chill. Williams will be enrolled here very soon by the way.

Scarlett I would worry about if a school like Wisconsin or Bama makes an impression on him. The kid wants to stay home though. He will be a Cane in the end. Sadly though, STA does not allow early enrollment but he'll come for early fall. He'll be here in May. And if you really believe fsu would pass on Scarlett, your smoking good ****. They are definitely on him like white on rice.

Wherever Scarlett goes, Bruce will go. The connection with Kevin Beard is a big factor here too as well as the family feel here. And they just love the U. Would take a lot for them to not be Canes. And if you really listen to these two, they are Miami kind of guys. Not FSU. Theirs Miami guys and then their is FSU guys. These two fit in at Miami. Their persona, attitude and mentality is definition of a Cane.

At the end of the day. I expect Scarlett and Bruce to be Canes.

As for Mullins. Yes its been noted in the past that his height WAS 5'10"-5'11". Scarlett is a legit 5'11" and Mullins is taller. But it seems as if he has grown a bit. According to his mother Dionte is 6'1". He's probably a good 6 foot but he is freakishly athletic, and he is a burner on the field, has the ability to make very acrobatic catches too.

What's the difference between a Miami kind of guy and an FSU guy?

Not wanting to ride the gravy train. Being leaders not followers. (talking to you..Ermon Lane...Travis Rudolph!) Wanting to start their own legacy not dyck ride off of Jameis Winstons. Wanting to be the ones to bring the U back and not go to another school and throw up the 305 sign. They want to actually rep the 305. Wanting to be apart of a family and not some fraternity where after you graduate half the mofos act like they dont even know you anymore and you never even set foot on campus anymore.

Like he said..they are Miami guys.

Thank you Jassid. Even their mentality. It's talk ****, hit stick, bust ****. These guys will fight for their teammates. The swagger and the ****iness. These are Miami Guys.

Just watch The U 30 for 30 again for anyone who doesn't understand.

Actually Bruce reminds me of Irvin mentality. See some Michael Irvin in him in his confidence.

Advertisement
Scarlett not going anywhere. Neither is Williams. Chill. Williams will be enrolled here very soon by the way.

Scarlett I would worry about if a school like Wisconsin or Bama makes an impression on him. The kid wants to stay home though. He will be a Cane in the end. Sadly though, STA does not allow early enrollment but he'll come for early fall. He'll be here in May. And if you really believe fsu would pass on Scarlett, your smoking good ****. They are definitely on him like white on rice.

Wherever Scarlett goes, Bruce will go. The connection with Kevin Beard is a big factor here too as well as the family feel here. And they just love the U. Would take a lot for them to not be Canes. And if you really listen to these two, they are Miami kind of guys. Not FSU. Theirs Miami guys and then their is FSU guys. These two fit in at Miami. Their persona, attitude and mentality is definition of a Cane.

At the end of the day. I expect Scarlett and Bruce to be Canes.

As for Mullins. Yes its been noted in the past that his height WAS 5'10"-5'11". Scarlett is a legit 5'11" and Mullins is taller. But it seems as if he has grown a bit. According to his mother Dionte is 6'1". He's probably a good 6 foot but he is freakishly athletic, and he is a burner on the field, has the ability to make very acrobatic catches too.

What's the difference between a Miami kind of guy and an FSU guy?

Not wanting to ride the gravy train. Being leaders not followers. (talking to you..Ermon Lane...Travis Rudolph!) Wanting to start their own legacy not dyck ride off of Jameis Winstons. Wanting to be the ones to bring the U back and not go to another school and throw up the 305 sign. They want to actually rep the 305. Wanting to be apart of a family and not some fraternity where after you graduate half the mofos act like they dont even know you anymore and you never even set foot on campus anymore.

Like he said..they are Miami guys.

Thank you Jassid. Even their mentality. It's talk ****, hit stick, bust ****. These guys will fight for their teammates. The swagger and the ****iness. These are Miami Guys.

Just watch The U 30 for 30 again for anyone who doesn't understand.

Actually Bruce reminds me of Irvin mentality. See some Michael Irvin in him in his confidence.

That's what I've felt all along. FSU always gets talent like Miami, but Miami brings that heart and soul that FSU can't touch. Loyalty, unity, family, realness. That's Miami.

In this day, it seems harder to find this breed.

There's an honesty and truth in the "Miami kids." They aren't divas. Think about it, Chad Thomas didn't have much glitz surrounding his recruitment. Very simple and to the point. He didn't mince words and he didn't do things to seek attention. There weren't the stories surrounding Chad or Grace or Duke or Kaaya or Yearby or Muhammad that surrounded Lane, Rudolph, or that linebacker guy. They all handled their recruitments with a measure of class.

There's an honesty and truth in the "Miami kids." They aren't divas. Think about it, Chad Thomas didn't have much glitz surrounding his recruitment. Very simple and to the point. He didn't mince words and he didn't do things to seek attention. There weren't the stories surrounding Chad or Grace or Duke or Kaaya or Yearby or Muhammad that surrounded Lane, Rudolph, or that linebacker guy. They all handled their recruitments with a measure of class.

Truth!

Dont forget keith bryant

Advertisement

Dont forget keith bryant

Yeah, normally when there is misdirection involved in a recruitment, I cross the kid off. He ain't coming. Dredrick Snelson is the new test for that theory. Truly doubt he's coming.

Dont forget keith bryant

Yeah, normally when there is misdirection involved in a recruitment, I cross the kid off. He ain't coming. Dredrick Snelson is the new test for that theory. Truly doubt he's coming.

I agree, about snelson he is still very young and it seems to me someone got in his ear about all the stuff he was saying because all that stopped all of the sudden

Dont forget keith bryant

I agree, about snelson he is still very young and it seems to me someone got in his ear about all the stuff he was saying because all that stopped all of the sudden

I think Snelson sticks. All the connections to Miami for him are very heavy. Had a lot of peer pressure. Will be the test of time for these 2016 kids.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back