Jordan Scarlett rivals 12/2

2015 RB has a list of 25 early offers
-Miami, Florida, Florida State, UCF and Ohio State top 5
- says "It's a little important to me to stay in Florida, but at the end of the day if the better choice is go out of state that's what I'll have to do,"
- says he plans to take visits this spring and into the summer and that he's going to wait to announce until signing day of his senior year.
-recruited to Miami by Paul Williams
-says "I've been talking to him a lot," Scarlett said. "He talks about don't forget about them, that it's a good place, that it's home for me, stuff like that."
-says "It's a nice, strong program, they are definitely on their way back up to the top. They were top 10, had some injuries that hurt them. They should be great next year, have young guys and have more young guys coming in this year."
- says depth charts will play "a big role"
-says "I really want early playing time," "If I have to beat out one guy for my starting position that's not a problem, I just have to work hard. But being back on the depth chart, a lot of talent on the depth chart, I'd pick another school."

Advertisement
- says "It's a little important to me to stay in Florida, but at the end of the day if the better choice is go out of state that's what I'll have to do,"
- says he plans to take visits this spring and into the summer and that he's going to wait to announce until signing day of his senior year.
-says "I've been talking to him a lot," Scarlett said. "He talks about don't forget about them, that it's a good place, that it's home for me, stuff like that."
-says "It's a nice, strong program, they are definitely on their way back up to the top. They were top 10, had some injuries that hurt them. They should be great next year, have young guys and have more young guys coming in this year."
-says "I really want early playing time," "If I have to beat out one guy for my starting position that's not a problem, I just have to work hard. But being back on the depth chart, a lot of talent on the depth chart, I'd pick another school
."

I guess he's going to UCF then cuz every other team on his list will have at least good RB's already on the roster

-says "I really want early playing time," "If I have to beat out one guy for my starting position that's not a problem, I just have to work hard. But being back on the depth chart, a lot of talent on the depth chart, I'd pick another school
."

I guess he's going to UCF then cuz every other team on his list will have at least good RB's already on the roster

lulz I was gonna post the same thing.

yea some kinds dont understand that the only job you start at the top is when your digging a hole, no college in his top 5 he comes in at #2

Advertisement
Following this kid's recruitment will be fun... LOL

I know the term is overused, but when you see this kid play live you immediately think, wow he has an SEC running back type of build.

Kid is a monster and a huge want regardless of anything.

Advertisement
Wow not sure what to think of that attitude. You want to go somewhere and be #2 on the depth chart immediately, guess you will end up at UCF then.

If Cook goes to FSU, he goes to either UCF or possibly Florida...If Cook comes here, he goes to FSU....I just think he may not end up here anyway cause of depth chart, plus we are also recruiting Patrick and in a good spot with him...I think his boy Quincy Wilson will try to get him to Florida with him cause obviously they are not getting Cook and after Taylor they are suspect...plus watch out for sneaky *** Urban Cryer....

Advertisement
Not even going to pretend Im going to be holding my breath on this kid. Nothing about anything he said has the "feel" of the type of kid that comes here. He knows this program, his statements couldnt have been more cold and indifferent. "he says dont forget about them".... might as well have been saying "blah blah blah, I want early playing time, Oh yeah, Miami is nice, blah blah blah".

Who knows what we have at RB. Duke could very well leave early. Don't think Dallas and Edwards would scare him off. Powell is a baller but he is small. That only leaves Yearby.

Advertisement
Paul Williams does a good job recruiting...scarlett sees what people without agendas are seeing a stockpiling of talent going on down here...

Way to early as a fan to get headaches about him but dammit he's gonna be one of those kids your excited to get or ****ed to see going else where

Getem al!!

Advertisement
Back