Jordan Scarlett Postgame State Championship Game

Advertisement
i could be wrong but he said he would consider a spot if FSU had an opening. If Butch was coach instead of golden, we dont even have to worry about this.

You have to have a commitable offer in order to take an official visit so i think thats what he mean about having a spot for him. I don't think Scarlett has a commitable offer to FSU so disrespectful.

Advertisement
Get stomped on the bowl game. A lot of these kids will gone because people will remember how much the staff is inadequate with everyone going crazy. We can't lose Scarlett. Its just f ing ridiculous you have so many players so close and you get the scraps because of gross incompetence

Advertisement
I'm starting to see a lot of FB Group posts about how Scarlett is no loss if he bolts. Said posters are all Golden apologists. Tell me they are wrong, and that his departure would be a huge loss?

I'm starting to see a lot of FB Group posts about how Scarlett is no loss if he bolts. Said posters are all Golden apologists. Tell me they are wrong, and that his departure would be a huge loss?

They're smoking some good ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back