Jordan Scarlett on a visit to OSU

Should we be worried?

He went to get some free steak and have two buckeye Co-eds do unmentionable things to him at the samme time, that would make the Co-eds parents very upset.

Go Canes

They do that in the Midwest?

Ohio is the "Midwest"?

Than what is it, New England?

Call it what you want, but I'm from Ohio and that's the first time I've heard it called Midwest.

Advertisement
He went to get some free steak and have two buckeye Co-eds do unmentionable things to him at the samme time, that would make the Co-eds parents very upset.

Go Canes

Ohio is the "Midwest"?

Call it what you want, but I'm from Ohio and that's the first time I've heard it called Midwest.

Im pretty sure ohio is considered apart of the midwest by many, i know i was pretty sure of it.

Go Canes

Ohio is the "Midwest"?

Bull****, Im from Michigan and live in Chi. Ohio is most definitely part of the midwest. Know people from Cinci, Dayton, and Akron/Cleveland area, they all refer to Ohio as the midwest.....

Ohio might be part of the midwest but Cleveland looks like the Middle East.

Thank you, thank you, be here all week.

Advertisement

Go Canes

Ohio is the "Midwest"?

LOL, what?

Should we be worried?

Go Canes

Ohio is the "Midwest"?
Map_of_USA_showing_regions.jpg

Always been said I'm from the NE whenever anyone has talked about where I live. I am next to the WV and PA borders, so maybe that's why?

Advertisement
Wow. Nothing like Scarlett watching that ACC a**whipping in front of 107k fans. Perfect. Just perfect.

Go Canes

Ohio is the "Midwest"?

Ohio is a state in the Midwestern United States. Ohio is the 34th largest (by area), the 7th most populous, and the 10th most densely populated of the 50 United States. The state's capital and largest city is Columbus.

Advertisement

Ohio is the "Midwest"?

Bull****, Im from Michigan and live in Chi. Ohio is most definitely part of the midwest. Know people from Cinci, Dayton, and Akron/Cleveland area, they all refer to Ohio as the midwest.....

I live in Cincinnati, we are in the Midwest, what was this thread about again?????

Advertisement
Back