Jordan Scarlett has something to say

IHATETHISPLACE

Thunderdome
MANCHILD ‏@Famousscarlett
No matter how good a school is out of state I will make my choices be in Florida .

FSU offered today I would guess the Gators will to eventually. There are a lot of rumors that the University school coaches are not too found of FSU right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNlmkgpjhlA

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
There are a lot of rumors that the University school coaches are not too found of FSU right now.

people saying that about miami too

Big difference to me because i heard Bains recruitment got really messy and that ****ed Uschool off badly and basically other then Jordan Cunningham at the last minute they showed no interest in the players. Now with UM they have the excuse of numbers and the Matt Thomas situation which if not for his b.s. Skai Moore would've commited here so basically they just have to clean up the little mess of this year but i have no worries

There are a lot of rumors that the University school coaches are not too found of FSU right now.

Big difference to me because i heard Bains recruitment got really messy and that ****ed Uschool off badly and basically other then Jordan Cunningham at the last minute they showed no interest in the players. Now with UM they have the excuse of numbers and the Matt Thomas situation which if not for his b.s. Skai Moore would've commited here so basically they just have to clean up the little mess of this year but i have no worries
How bout Quincy Wilson, and this yeargin kid? Obviously there's time but if we don't recruit them, they could hold that **** against us

How bout Quincy Wilson, and this yeargin kid? Obviously there's time but if we don't recruit them, they could hold that **** against us

Quiny is being recruited he even said so but just like Michael Smith they want to see more from them which is good because they want to develop his game for the better. Michael Smith is can he adapt to playing linebacker and gain the extra weight needed and Quincy im not sure but if they are talking so much and no offer it just mans we like you we just need more but if you work you earn a scholarship and the trust of the staff that in practice and in UTough he will go as hard as anyone

Advertisement
Sooooo.....no one else has said it so I might as well say it. cane lock

/I know nothing, but so does everyone else

Nasty and just a sophomore. This guy turns the corner with the best of them. RBs in S. Fla are ridiculous

Advertisement
They placed 10 kids into Div 1A schools in 2013. 10 kids from 1 school in 1 year!!! ... We should have offered Moore because even with Grace and Figs, we still needed one more, and he is someone who could have come in and contributed early. And that would have helped us with both the coaches and Scarlett.

Don't care about that "stay in Florida" ****. Dude needs to stay in his home town. Local guy like that going anywhere else is a gimp.

They placed 10 kids into Div 1A schools in 2013. 10 kids from 1 school in 1 year!!! ... We should have offered Moore because even with Grace and Figs, we still needed one more, and he is someone who could have come in and contributed early. And that would have helped us with both the coaches and Scarlett.

"We should...we should" You should STFU with that. If Thomas would've commit here, you'll be the first to give no **** about Moore. Golden took a chance on NSD and miss. NEXT!

Advertisement
Getting sick of U School pretty quickly. They didnt have a program 5 years ago and now they are primadonnas who feel it is their birthright for everyone to get offered by the Big 3? If they wanted Quay to get recruited as a D Tackle they probably should have played him at D tackle. If they want Wilson to have offers by the time he turns 13 they should probably not be trotting his 230 pound *** out at corner. If FSU Miami and Florida want your players they will offer them when they have evaluated them to be worthy of an offer. Thats how it works for everyone else. Blowing out a bunch of private schools with recruited players doesnt change that.

Getting sick of U School pretty quickly. They didnt have a program 5 years ago and now they are primadonnas who feel it is their birthright for everyone to get offered by the Big 3? If they wanted Quay to get recruited as a D Tackle they probably should have played him at D tackle. If they want Wilson to have offers by the time he turns 13 they should probably not be trotting his 230 pound *** out at corner. If FSU Miami and Florida want your players they will offer them when they have evaluated them to be worthy of an offer. Thats how it works for everyone else. Blowing out a bunch of private schools with recruited players doesnt change that.

+ rep

Preach my man, preach.

Good post. I agree 100%.

Advertisement
Back