Jordan pouncey highlights

Advertisement
I like Pouncey.

Has plenty of athletic ability and a nice frame.

Hopefully he is nasty like his brothers.

I like Pouncey, but the WR's we have out there feel like this:

Gold = Thomas
Silver = Harley
Bronze = Pouncey

There's a significant drop in talent from Thomas to Harley, and Harley to Pouncey

Advertisement
Stated this in another thread, let me know.

Regarding Jordan Pouncey, I recently watch his film and sometimes film is deceiving, especially highlight films but i had some questions who might know better then I would:

1) Richt asked for speed, in the film at least, certainly didn't seem that way. Wondering if anyone else can attest against for or against that? He seems to be a long strider so that always is deceptive;
2) Is he a possession receiver that were looking for, essentially a bigger version of Anthony McFarland, or do they have different skillsets, cause I see a lot of similarities; and
3) I saw bring him in and compete, and he looks like a great athlete overall, just trying to figure out the vision they (the coaching staff) have for him maybe someone can try and fill me in not sure where he fits in for this offense.

He's not a burner, but he looks plenty fast enough for his size. He looks like he gets up to speed quickly. At that 1:00 mark he makes a nice move and flashes a little giddy up. Hard to know with such a small sample size.

Regarding Jordan Pouncey, I recently watch his film and sometimes film is deceiving, especially highlight films but i had some questions who might know better then I would:

1) Richt asked for speed, in the film at least, certainly didn't seem that way. Wondering if anyone else can attest against for or against that? He seems to be a long strider so that always is deceptive;
2) Is he a possession receiver that were looking for, essentially a bigger version of Anthony McFarland, or do they have different skillsets, cause I see a lot of similarities; and
3) I saw bring him in and compete, and he looks like a great athlete overall, just trying to figure out the vision they (the coaching staff) have for him maybe someone can try and fill me in not sure where he fits in for this offense.

i said in another thread he could probably play RB here. He might be a jack of all trades type of recruit not great at one thing but good in all parts of the game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back