Jordan Miller to the portal

I keep telling y'all.... We have the most retarded fan base in the nation.
Miami has been mediocre or awful by our standards for years, therefore, you can't get upset about who decides to leave. We've lost to ****** teams, mediocre teams, been blown out by top teams, and played down to the ACC comp for years. Every game is painfully in doubt at best. Good luck to the young man and his future.

Advertisement
Bet Deon is within a game of the Pac 10 champ game with all our old players
Think About It GIF by Identity
Deion trying to show us he knows something that we don't with these old players.........really????

This team will soon look like we were hit w/ probation again. 😫
But the homers will say Mario just needs time. He's destroying the roster and buying himself at least a couple more years of suck. "We just need time to biuld." Then, when the NEW players bolt, then what?

Advertisement
Explain to me like I'm 5 years old why it is best to keep a **** of a coach around until AFTER signing day.
Lol my best answer is to not lose recruits, once they signed them letters of intents to play at the U , the head coach can sit the players down and tell them big changes are going to be made and lay out the plan for them and the kids will be more understanding , then rather firing a guy right before signing days and give these kids a chance to hear from other schools telling them Miami don’t even know who thier OC is going to be

Advertisement
Lol my best answer is to not lose recruits, once they signed them letters of intents to play at the U , the head coach can sit the players down and tell them big changes are going to be made and lay out the plan for them and the kids will be more understanding , then rather firing a guy right before signing days and give these kids a chance to hear from other schools telling them Miami don’t even know who thier OC is going to be
I'd rather not know and have hope than walk into an office and see Gattis staring back at me.

Advertisement
Anybody following this kid's journey? He getting decent offers or is there a chance he stays at Miami (assuming the coaches would keep him)?

Advertisement
I will not ever complain about a player leaving. If you don't want to be here. Leave. Fixing YEARS of consecutive bad recruiting takes some time. I'm trying to remember the last player to transfer out that was successful somewhere else
Arthur Brown, Gio Paul were all conference.

How many of these kids just jump into the portal to get leverage to get an NIL deal and then come back?

Straight up, it's perfect from a negotiation/leverage standpoint (unless a school takes a hard stance we wont negotiate or help you if you go in the portal).

Good timing from a leverage standpoint, since we just lost Jackson. I cant blame the kid if thats the case, it's just smart. But no idea what's actually happening with Miller.
Once you hit the portal no guarantees the team you left takes you back. Better hope you have suitors.

Advertisement
Back