Jordan Miller to the portal

Advertisement
Miller knows he has to make money now. He ainā€™t playing in the NFL. DTā€s can name there price and kill a program ā€¦..

Miller been wanting to start for 2-3 years. Guys come into the program and jump him left and right while he's been fairly productive in a limited role. Would it have happened again with Moten? Don't know. Wish he'd stayed after Jackson's departure. Oh well..best wishes.

*do think with his size he ends up P-5. Maybe even FSU. He's from up that way, no?

Advertisement
Jackson is a big loss.

miller meh.

the issue is we dont have anything behind there at DT right now

Facts! Miller is whatever but on a football team we can't afford to lose a guy like that when we have nobody else. We went from being aiiight on the depth chart on DT to now were in a huge need of a flock of them

Bit of a surprise as we are thin as ****
Iā€™m sure replacement on the way , I have no knowledge but it seems like CMC is sitting these guys down and telling them to look at other schools , except for probably Jackson

Advertisement
How many of these kids just jump into the portal to get leverage to get an NIL deal and then come back?

Straight up, it's perfect from a negotiation/leverage standpoint (unless a school takes a hard stance we wont negotiate or help you if you go in the portal).

Good timing from a leverage standpoint, since we just lost Jackson. I cant blame the kid if thats the case, it's just smart. But no idea what's actually happening with Miller.

Advertisement
Advertisement
lets see where all the pieces fall after portal guys are signed and HS recruits are signed and staff changes are finalized.
both DT's leaving + rooster ( staff never knew how to utilize his skills)..... have me scratching my head.I can see it if you can play
and someone gets in your ear and says 5-7 and its gonna get worse......

DT room
awkward pulp fiction GIF

Advertisement
Back