Jordan Miller Must Play More!!!

SotaCanespiracy

Freshman
Been lurking around the Forum for years. Finally decided to make account. First post is short and sweet. Jordan miller looks much more disruptive than ford or pethel. While ford is pretty stout vs the run and Bethel is solid player neither can really be labeled as disruptive. Going all the way back to the UF game the 4 or 5 plays i saw Miller in he knocked his man back every time. Millers strength and get off seem to be very good. Combine that with the fact he's listed as 6'4 310.
Complete side note. Why Camron harris when in open field always just runs straight into the defender. And i dont mean like he runs them over, he literally just runs right into the defender without even trying to cut. I kno he a 1 cut guy but **** i kno his feet have to be faster then what he's shown.

Advertisement
Been lurking around the Forum for years. Finally decided to make account. First post is short and sweet. Jordan miller looks much more disruptive than ford or pethel. While ford is pretty stout vs the run and Bethel is solid player neither can really be labeled as disruptive. Going all the way back to the UF game the 4 or 5 plays i saw Miller in he knocked his man back every time. Millers strength and get off seem to be very good. Combine that with the fact he's listed as 6'4 310.
Complete side note. Why Camron harris when in open field always just runs straight into the defender. And i dont mean like he runs them over, he literally just runs right into the defender without even trying to cut. I kno he a 1 cut guy but **** i kno his feet have to be faster then what he's shown.

Yeah, lots of us have been saying this for a while. He moves the pocket and is strong inside. This may be a hottake but I think he will be our most impactful DT next year.

When both him and Nesta were in vs va tech it was noticeable and they were being disruptive. Hope both of those guys along with Rousseau and hill start to play more

Advertisement
Yeah, lots of us have been saying this for a while. He moves the pocket and is strong inside. This may be a hottake but I think he will be our most impactful DT next year.
Yeah ive read here that our lack of pass rush is not only because the lackluster play from the starters at DE, but also the fact our starting tackles dont really push the pocket or penetrate either. QUESTION who plays the 3 tech Miller or nesta?

No question someone on the DL needs to step up. Obviously, the games aren't being called properly, but beyond that, Willis' absence is killing us.

Advertisement
When both him and Nesta were in vs va tech it was noticeable and they were being disruptive. Hope both of those guys along with Rousseau and hill start to play more
Coaches need to go head and give all the young talented players on D more time. Miller, Rousseau,Brooks, Frierson even though with him its harder cuz Rome plays so good

Miller has played well in his role..still think bethel has been out most consistent DT tho

Advertisement
No question someone on the DL needs to step up. Obviously, the games aren't being called properly, but beyond that, Willis' absence is killing us.
It really is bro. I mean when i watch ford he seems strong. Hes just kinda slow off the ball. I think when his wrist fully heals he'll look even better.

Yeah bethel definitely has been better than ford.
our best 4 lineman so far this year have been
1. Rousseau
2. Hill
3. Bethel
4. Miller
Can’t add Nesta as he hasn’t played a lot but he looked **** good for his first game back.
What am i missing with Pethel yall? I mean i just dont see him penetrate or make many tackles. Its not like he gets knocked off the ball he is stout. But the younger Dt's seem like the bring more to the table.

Advertisement
So our 2nd string D-line better than our starters?

Easily... the starters are 2nd and 3rd string talent aside from Garvin who really isn’t the same player when he’s the #1 focus on the line. But he would benefit with Miller Nesta and Rousseau in the starting lineup with him.

Advertisement
Back