Jordan Miller (Motor)

Canes91

Freshman
I rewatched some of the game and I'm nobody I realize that...but to me this kids needs more snaps. He still may not be in the type of shape that allows him to play more snaps yet I get it, but from pure effort standpoint and him just being a big kid with a get off like his id like to see his numbers go up.

Advertisement
He's been very effective when given chances. I think his snaps are limited simply because he's such a big guy and they'd rather get 100% effort on a handful of plays than 50% effort on double the chances.

yup that's what I was thinking makes total sense. I just notice when he's in there he's pushing the pocket for sure!

yup that's what I was thinking makes total sense. I just notice when he's in there he's pushing the pocket for sure!
There isn't much of a pocket when he's in there. I'm starting to think WHEN we go to three DL, he should be the one in the **** middle.

I said it when he signed. His snaps will be limited early, then grow as he improves his conditioning. Until then the staff would be doing themselves a favor by optimizing his effectiveness by getting him in there on critical downs.

I do wonder how much he is weighing now. I like with bethel gives us but the difference jumps off the screen when Miller is playing that 1tech spot.

Advertisement
All of our DTs have played very well. They are holding the point of attack and not a **** thing comes through the middle of that line. Our run D is the best its been in years. But yes, next year our starters need to be Ford and Silvera with Miller the first off the bench.

I was one of Miller's biggest critics but the dude looks like he has NFL potential from the little I seen.

There was 1 play vs UNC where he collapsed the O-line by himself. I thought "****, this dude might be the first intimidating looking DL we've had in a while who actually plays like it from a physicality standpoint"

Very impressed so far.

It’s hard for 260 and 280lb OL to push around 320+ DL.

That’s why I’ve always wanted Miami to scout Hawaii every year for a naturally strong 330lb Samoan with an attitude.

Weight matters in sports.

I’m Big Floyd Mayweather fan. Floyd is getting knocked out at the heavyweight level.

It’s hard for 260 and 280lb OL to push around 320+ DL.

That’s why I’ve always wanted Miami to scout Hawaii every year for a naturally strong 330lb Samoan with an attitude

what lineman are only 260 pounds that's extremely frail for a college onlineman even for an FCS school.

Advertisement
I hope he doesn't catch that upperclassmen disease.
Man that’s what I’m saying. Have we ever had a guy get better every single year? Maybe red wine I guess is one. But I feel like joe and Garvin all regressed. Even Jaquan had a slightly better junior year. Maybe not but he had more picks. Our linebackers tho??!!?

Advertisement
Man that’s what I’m saying. Have we ever had a guy get better every single year? Maybe red wine I guess is one. But I feel like joe and Garvin all regressed. Even Jaquan had a slightly better junior year. Maybe not but he had more picks. Our linebackers tho??!!?

Garvin hasn't regressed IMO. He's being asked to do different things under baker I see him dropping in flats and hook/curl. also rushing while spying the QB. This Year we have also rushed 3 on 3rd downs wayyyyyyyy more than ive seen in years past.

See how we talking about this kid, the **** he's doing isn't something he was coached to do, that's just in him.. This is what ALL the Miami player's need in them..

Advertisement
Both Chigozie and Miller have been doing well when they come in the rotation. Would like to see us use more 4 DL and get after the passer. This BS spying crap is taking away from what made our defense great - pure aggression

Both Chigozie and Miller have been doing well when they come in the rotation. Would like to see us use more 4 DL and get after the passer. This BS spying crap is taking away from what made our defense great - pure aggression

don't understand it Garvin RE, Patch DT Greg DT Hill LDE let these dudes loose!

Advertisement
Back