Jordan Futch

Advertisement
Yeah, another kid that seemed like a good guy, had to deal with a ****** coach that offered **** in terms of player development. With his size and speed, we should've gotten something out of him. Good luck to him in the future.

Come on now the kid wasnt good... He was a special team role player... You can't blame the coach for his underachievement... As the poster below said, all he did was just blitz people at Chamminade... He was athletic but he had no responsibilities but to get in the back field... I mean if Daryl Sharpton, Sean Spence, and Cmac could be come productive backers then there was no excuse for him... I'm disappointed with all the noise he made about favoritism and then he performs and you see why he was only a special teamer... We took a gamble on him but he wasnt anything more than a st, role/situational player...

Don't get me wrong, I know we didn't have an all-american with this guy, but he should've produced more than he did when he was here. That move to TE for 1/2 a season was another great example of the last staff wasting kid's time versus developing them.

He only moved there for a bowl game... The kid just didnt have it to be a contributing player in the 2 deep... He was a situational player... Should he have contributed more of course but how much is the blame on him? He even stated that this was his first off season where he actually put in the work... I mean for all the crying about favoritism he made you would have thought he actually worked his tail off... I was a huge fan of the kid but last year was quite the disappointment...

Advertisement
Futch loved being a Cane. He's OK by me.

Agreed. Anyone ripping this kid is in the wrong.

Rip guys who squander the opportunity, not guys who work hard. Everything I've heard says Futch loved being a Cane and worked **** hard.

He said he didnt really work hard until last year's off-season... I'm sorry for all the talking he did about favoritism at least back it up... I mean he was sitting behind Cmac, Spence, and Sharpton... They werent scrubs... But his performance proved he wasnt better than Buchanon(who I think is a good backer)...

Advertisement
Back