Jordan Cronkrite

Why are some posters claiming he spurned Miami? I believe we basically dropped him for Williams, Scarlett and walton. Kid got the hint and chose another school. He should go to gtech or either a pass heavy school like Ttech or WSU.

Golden fully intended on taking 4 RBs that year but as soon as Walton reclassified he was out. I think Golden mentioned him possibly playing DB and he said no.

**** him

Advertisement
Why are some posters claiming he spurned Miami? I believe we basically dropped him for Williams, Scarlett and walton. Kid got the hint and chose another school. He should go to gtech or either a pass heavy school like Ttech or WSU.

Golden fully intended on taking 4 RBs that year but as soon as Walton reclassified he was out. I think Golden mentioned him possibly playing DB and he said no.

**** him

story i got was he felt golden was lying. he didnt get dropped

**** him

story i got was he felt golden was lying. he didnt get dropped

No he wasn't dropped but I'm glad he didn't come and I hope he doesn't. I'm perfectly fine with continuing to send a message that if you didn't come before we don't want you now.

He's also extremely mediocre like our other backs. Time to change that. If he's coming as a safety or WR, maybe.

Advertisement
Advertisement
in fairness, he felt golden was lying to him and he was. he was told he would play RB. when they had four guys committed. Jordan knew he was going to DB and the staff kept saying "no. u will compete at rb" but their play was to move him to db. he wasnt stupid. he felt lied too

He's a fcking baby. And a quitter. Did UF lie to him too? Fck this guy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There aren't many "Cook types." Stud, head and shoulders above all others nationally. What's amazing to me is that Yearby started in front of Cook at Central. How is that possible?

Its hs the game is way easier.....yearby can run away from hs kids

There aren't many "Cook types." Stud, head and shoulders above all others nationally. What's amazing to me is that Yearby started in front of Cook at Central. How is that possible?

It's called coaching, which Yearby never got here.

Can't coach elite speed, cook has that yearby doesn't

Lol at coaching a rb jesus christ i heard it all....cook had speed u cant teach that explosiveness. Obe step and goodbye hes at,top speed

Advertisement
Back