Jordan Cronkrite (That's More Like it!)

Advertisement
Advertisement
They are missing mike james and lamar Miller on that list. I like the concept though.

Go Canes

Eat A D**k Gators!

Was this sent to Cronkrite from the UM staff or this something you created?

LMAO the UM staff sent it to him.

are you sure? because his last name is misspelled.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They are missing mike james and lamar Miller on that list. I like the concept though.

Go Canes

Lmao.

Jackson, J. James, Moss, Payton, McGuire, Cooper, Berry, Highsmith, etc. all had more productive careers than Mike. Along with MJ, all of them were good backs for us but the rbs on that list are all-time greats...

Go Canes

Lmao.

Jackson, J. James, Moss, Payton, McGuire, Cooper, Berry, Highsmith, etc. all had more productive careers than Mike. Along with MJ, all of them were good backs for us but the rbs on that list are all-time greats...

I think they could at least included Miller... His career was short but was productive... He shared reps as a RS-freshman and had an outstanding season the following year... I think they're magnifying the athletes with the best college careers and amazing NFL tenures...

Advertisement

Go Canes

Lmao.

I think they could at least included Miller... His career was short but was productive... He shared reps as a RS-freshman and had an outstanding season the following year... I think they're magnifying the athletes with the best college careers and amazing NFL tenures...

Miller is somewhat debatable and I agree with what you said about him but MJ just didn't do enough to separate himself from the other 8 good rbs mentioned...

Go Canes

Lmao.

Miller is somewhat debatable and I agree with what you said about him but MJ just didn't do enough to separate himself from the other 8 good rbs mentioned...

Oh I agree with you on MJ... He didn't do enough to warrant being mentioning with the backs listed...

Advertisement
Back