jordan and mallory

Please don't take this as a dig against Mallory, it 10000% is not. What you said is completely true, however his "best game" was run in a straight line and catch a wide open pass and catch a semi wide open 2 yard TD. He caught 2 passes. Again, no knock on him. I think the kid is an excellent player. I'm just speaking about his health. Go back and watch the first TD. He dives into the endzone, gets up like my grandpa, and waddles off the field as other players are jumping on him, he never leaves his feet. He is clearly hurt. But good on him that he's out there gutting it out, and still making plays. I just wish we were getting the full Will Mallory, which we saw on the Louisville play that got called back (and oddly enough I think that's when he hurt his knee). When he's busting in and out of breaks and getting vertical, using his strength then I will say he's healthy. I saw none of that on Saturday, but hey if the kid can score 2 TDs on 1 leg, props to him and Lashlee.
I agree with you. His knee brace is pretty big and he isn’t moving as fluid as he once did. If he is injured, it’s not from wear and tear because he he hasn’t played that much. However, despite the possibility of him not being a 100%, he is playing through it unlike Jordan. So either his injuries are minor and are something he can play through or the staff don’t give a **** about him and force him to play while they treat Jordan like good China in a cabinet.

Advertisement
6DC75246-0AB9-430F-8BE9-1103E0E33433.jpeg

Advertisement
lol.... Mallory doesn't love football enough to be featured. If he did he could Prolly be better than Jordan. It ain't like he going out there winning one on one battles and dominating smaller guys blocking. a lot of times he wife and its not cause the other guy is better its effort. Him and pope **** me off.

lol.... Mallory doesn't love football enough to be featured. If he did he could Prolly be better than Jordan. It ain't like he going out there winning one on one battles and dominating smaller guys blocking. a lot of times he wife and its not cause the other guy is better its effort. Him and pope **** me off.
I am not sure why you are questioning his love for football. He has made plays give the chance. He will never be a tenacious blocker. He may not have the temperament for that but getting open and catching the is a different story.

Rewatching the game on ESPNU and our tight ends or our bread and butter hands down lashlee needs to run more plays through Jordan and Mallory.. jmo and rewatching the game they account for 2 tds a piece easily.. thoughts???

Advertisement
I am not sure why you are questioning his love for football. He has made plays give the chance. He will never be a tenacious blocker. He may not have the temperament for that but getting open and catching the is a different story.

Just watching him u can tell. It was worse last year. Same with pope.

Just watching him u can tell. It was worse last year. Same with pope.
I'm glad that I'm not the only one who feels this way. He looks way too nonchalant out there, I thought it was an unfair judgement on my part that's why I haven't brought it up before. Kid has been blessed with incredible ability and I feel that he could be completely unstoppable if he just cared more...it seems that he's doing just enough to clown the guys he plays against but if he cranked up the intensity he would literally destroy defenses.

To be fair, I don't see what happens on the practice field and in the weight room. Maybe he really is putting in the work behind the scenes and that's just his demeanor. But it doesn't look like he's having much fun out there.

It's settled then; we keep the WR/Slots in to pass block and just send the TE's on routes - see? Really not that hard to be an OC after all...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back