Jordan Addison to the portal

Advertisement
With Addison , what is our expectation? Cause he be the difference and push us to 11 wins

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wrong , I have all my toes

Can we put you in a foot lineup with Deion?

1651606717325.png

Advertisement
𝑂ℎ 𝑦𝑒𝑎 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑤𝑒𝑖𝑟𝑑

This will be good. And it’s also a win win for Miami cause he either goes to usc or somewhere else that’s not in the coastal

Advertisement
This will be good. And it’s also a win win for Miami cause he either goes to usc or somewhere else that’s not in the coastal

if it comes down to the QB, we should close this out bc I think TVD is better than Williams. LA is better than miami for NIL deals and media and Riley is a stud O coach

this is the fan in me talking with absolutely zero sources but if he does take a look away from USC I don’t see why Miami wouldn’t be one of the top choices.

He’s played in the costal at the highest level last season…check Miami. Played with a first round QB in the costal last year….check Miami. Huge NIL deal, Idk anything here for a fact, but from the recent deals and with some tax advantages on our side I don’t think NIL would turn this kid completely away. Coaching staff much better then any previous Miami staff in recent years as well.

Obviously USC seems to have him in the bag but just some advantages I truly believe would help if he looked our way. Again fan talking dreaming for this kid to come lmao

Advertisement
Back