Jordan Addison to the portal

Racism
That’s a heavy accusation to throw around.

Let’s recap, shall we?

You attempted (poorly) to assume the moral high ground in an argument around a highly emotional topic. Your post started off by accusing your opponent of a word salad, and you followed that up with your own word salad.

I called you out on said word salad and you’re too much of a b**** to take the L. So now I’m accused of being a white supremacist, because you felt you were speaking from a place of moral authority and poking fun at the irony of your post is strictly off-limits. Did I get that right?
Suspected White Supremacist 101

Rule #2: Waste Time - the stage you’re in
Rule #3, #4 and 5: The 3 D’s (Deny, Deflect, Discredit the dissenting source).
Rule #4 Create a Strawman and/or False Narrative

U all over the place and need to brush up 😂

Advertisement
Suspected White Supremacist

Rule #2: Waste Time

- No time wasting. I restated what happened in three sentences and summed up your responses in one
- At no point did I deny your accusation, instead restated what happened (the opposite of deflecting), and I'll admit I discredited you (or maybe you're doing that yourself)
- There's no narrative, we are talking about a handful of posts from this morning. The only false narrative is what you're accusing me of, which frankly I find petty and offensive.

Suspected White Supremacist 101

Rule #2: Waste Time - the stage you’re in

security watching GIF

@colperm

88AA4416-748A-4BB9-85F4-F1AB0E81CDC6.gif

Advertisement
I still say it’s different. There were several other teams every year that were in the mix. It wasn’t just Alabama/SEC type deal.

Our run was singularly unique and can’t be compared to any other time or era. We weren’t getting extra help.

You just can’t compare them.

If you think the only difference between today and then is “perception“ - I just don’t agree with that at all.

There were numerous and substantial differences not just in the teams involved, but in the environment. That’s keeping it 100.

Again, perception, & I’ll be frank, ur perception is extraordinarily jaded b/c:
1. U’re an older alum
2. U’re a fan.

That’s OK, but the facts show throughout CFB’ds history, it’s usually a 15 - 20 yr pendulum swing of the same culprits either winning, playing, or in discussion for the Nat’l Title. Also w/in that window, u’ll see a team come out of nowhere trying to crash the party.

The ONLY difference today is what the CFP have done to eliminate any possibility of subjectiveness. U’re not going to see a split Nat’l Title or a G5 team who go undefeated given votes to be crowned.

With that being said, you are right about the environment changing; but that’s w/ any business. We’re in an era where players r being treated as FA, facilities looking like the Taj Mahal, coaches making 8 figure #’s, conference alignments where it’s us (P5’s) & the others (G5’s). But don’t get it twisted, the game is the game; it’s the haves & have nots & that still rotates.

We’re just frustrated b/c we haven’t been a “have” in 20 yrs. That’s a fact, whether u want to look in the mirror or not. I’m honest w/ myself; I had zero problems w/ CFB during our run, & “if” we were Bama, I would love CFB even more. I’m bitter af, now, b/c we’ve been down. EVERY fan base go through that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think they’re going to have to start doing multi year NIL deals and scholarship contacts per say. If you’re a high school senior and want to attend our school you have to sign a binding NIL deal (physical appearances) for 3 years. The value of the deal can increase year to year based on team performance (division champs, conference etc) and individual performance (all conference, etc). Incentive based like a lot of NFL player contracts are structured.

They just have to do away with the 1 year mercenary deals while ensuring guys can maximize their earnings.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back