Jordan Addison to the portal

Advertisement
So many of you cats sleeping big time on 2022 Pitt.

I thought they’d win about 10 games plus or minus 1 easily with him.

I think no Addison drops them to a 8 or 9 win club.

The DL is elite. They have 5 All-ACC Olineman returning, LBs. You couldn’t make up a better situation for Slovis. They were probably trending for 10-11ws.

Same people who thought they would be trash last season for them to go on and win 11 games.

Orange and green glasses though
Yeah, they’re the best they’ve been in a while for sure. They just haven‘t beaten us enough for us to really care. We are 4-1 VS them the last 5 years.

Everyone you mentioned, plus Pickett, Addison and Whipple were there last year and we won with a worse team.

Advertisement
Just trying to piece some things together. Does that little loophole about transferring back to your home state (or the surrounding) because you “miss home” still exist / can it be used to get the waiver to play the same year after today?

I’m sure there are plenty of examples but for some reason the only one coming to mind right now is Defensive End DJ Johnson from Cali leaving us and going to Oregon.

The DL is elite. They have 5 All-ACC Olineman returning, LBs. You couldn’t make up a better situation for Slovis. They were probably trending for 10-11ws.

Same people who thought they would be trash last season for them to go on and win 11 games.

Not saying they won’t be good but I’m just looking at our record vs them the last 4 years that’s it

Advertisement
Advertisement
First off I don’t buy the money rumors and secondly I’d take two of these guys over just him. I’d likely take one who’s younger and a lot cheaper if it’s a one or the other.
Why not all three?

1651426292725.gif

Advertisement
Yup Whipple left for Nebraska. The new OC was the OC at Boston College the past 2 years so I get Addisons concern
So what you’re saying is that Nebraska is the dark horse in the Addisons sweepstakes....I read you

Thank you.

Just trying to piece some things together. Does that little loophole about transferring back to your home state (or the surrounding) because you “miss home” still exist / can it be used to get the waiver to play the same year after today?

I’m sure there are plenty of examples but for some reason the only one coming to mind right now is Defensive End DJ Johnson from Cali leaving us and going to Oregon.

Gus Edwards too I believe.

First off I don’t buy the money rumors and secondly I’d take two of these guys over just him. I’d likely take one who’s younger and a lot cheaper if it’s a one or the other.
Is this a name out there or one we're still waiting on?

Advertisement
Back