Jordan Addison to the portal

Insinuating that the sport we all love is dying because a top WR doesn’t want to play his $ year with a new OC and new QB is nuts. Forget the money, this move just makes since from a football perspective. I’d much rather be a star receiver in a Lincoln Riley offense, with a good QB, in Los Angeles than be stuck at Pitt post-Whipple/Pickett.
Exactly. They hired a guy that last year ran the 103rd total offense and 93rd scoring offense and had an inconsistent career at the college level.

And he’s going to be in a Riley offense that has produced Hollywood Brown, Lamb, and Sterling Shepard. Any sane person would be pick Riley over Cignetti.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I told yall Ricky was a fckin groupie...

Nobody actually respects him, complete joke of a “coach” & a disgrace to the legendary name.

Who tf is he? Where does he coach? Or is he a 7 on 7 guy? I know nothing about dude lol. I’ve seen you refer to him but I paid it no mind but that **** just made me sick to my stomach.

Advertisement
Who tf is he? Where does he coach? Or is he a 7 on 7 guy? I know nothing about dude lol. I’ve seen you refer to him but I paid it no mind but that **** just made me sick to my stomach.
He’s the “General manager” for SFE 7v7 team, he’s nothing more than a glorified hanger-on.

He’s only relevant because he has access to a lot of high profile Broward/Dade/Pb kids because SF Exxpress is one of the premier 7v7 teams in South FL, but otherwise he’s just some goofball handler that is always looking for a handout.

Advertisement
He’s the “General manager” for SFE 7v7 team, he’s nothing more than a glorified hanger-on.

He’s only relevant because he has access to a lot of high profile Broward/Dade/Pb kids because SF Exxpress is one of the premier 7v7 teams in South FL, but otherwise he’s just some goofball handler that is always looking for a handout.
Sounds like this guy needs a mf’n parade.

Advertisement
I’d agree, I’m way more fvcked up about the EE Utah signee
Absolutely. You should be obligated to spend 1 season at the school you signed to before you can transfer portal for sure. And if you transfer before the 1 season, you should have to sit out that year.

We’ll see, transferring after a couple of practices makes me think the kid will be a cautionary tale of the portal more than a reason it needs fixing. I hope the best for him though.

Bro they are killing him on Twitter rn 😭😂
Can't tee that up and not expect me to go driver.

ezgif-1-7d87784198.gif

Advertisement
Back