Jordan Addison to the portal

Advertisement
Obviously would love to have Addison and it's not my money but man does $2mil seem like a LOT for a WR.
When you got 10mil invested, and a player of this caliber at a position of need becomes available, you get the job done. Wr goes from a huge weakness to a strength. We would still be weak in some areas (lb), but id put us as favorites to win ACC if we land him. Saw up close how bad our receivers were in the spring. They will lose us games.

USC 100 % tampered. It’s been out there a few days he was possibly leaving. They got him to enter. Narduzzi leaking this might open the door for somebody else ,he might’ve blown up their spot lol.

Btw this is not one of the wr’s Miami had serious talks with the last week. If it were to happen it would something that happened the last day or two.

This is what I’m hoping for. If he ends up going to USC they look guilty for tampering (not that it matters I guess).

Advertisement
Obviously would love to have Addison and it's not my money but man does $2mil seem like a LOT for a WR.
AJ Brown got 4 years $100M with $57M guaranteed from Philly. I realize it’s NFL money but there seems to have been a premium put on elite WR’s the last few years as both the NFL and CFB has gotten so pass happy.

I love the faux outrage from people who get paid to write articles and tweet about college athletics, as if they were blind to this all happening under the table for decades. Now that it's out in the open and LEGAL, they want to pretend to be shocked and dismayed at how it's ruining college football as we know it. Because the same 4-5 teams with a realistic chance at winning the Natty every year for the past decade plus hadn't already ruined the game.

I'm here for the chaos.

Heres Johnny 30042022073247.jpg

Advertisement
I love the faux outrage from people who get paid to write articles and tweet about college athletics, as if they were blind to this all happening under the table for decades. Now that it's out in the open and LEGAL, they want to pretend to be shocked and dismayed at how it's ruining college football as we know it. Because the same 4-5 teams with a realistic chance at winning the Natty every year for the past decade plus hadn't already ruined the game.

I'm here for the chaos.

View attachment 184409
This!!! Everyone not tired of seeing Bama every ******* year?!! Il take anything over that. Lets not act like college football was in a goood place. It sucked!!!

I'm here for the chaos.

Pretty much.

And not only is it legal...
... Ruiz has said multiple times he is about helping and sustaining the community, our youth and the University.

It is much more than football.

So it is not really a horror movie. It is more like the magnificent seven, a bunch of cowboys and old renegades are coming together to destroy the bandits that have been plundering and pillaging a village for years.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back