Jordan Addison to the portal

I'm hoping somehow tomorrow Addison ends up at Bama. I think the chances of him coming here are very slim, as he's already a first round type talent he's gonna want to go play where he'll get the most national exposure and USC and Bama are pretty good spots for that. If he does end up at Bama it would maybe compel Jacorey Brooks to hop in the portal. I think a Brooks homecoming would be ideal here. While not proven, he's got all the talent to be a #1 and between him/Brinson/George you're gonna get one breakout star. Not to mention he would have the eligibility to stay another year so then you take those three into their junior years with junior year Garcia, and if all goes well you have one of those absurd Ohio State/Bama WR rooms with a great QB at the helm as well.
You think Saban would allow him to commit before May 1st?

Advertisement

USC 100 % tampered. It’s been out there a few days he was possibly leaving. They got him to enter. Narduzzi leaking this might open the door for somebody else ,he might’ve blown up their spot lol.

Btw this is not one of the wr’s Miami had serious talks with the last week. If it were to happen it would something that happened the last day or two.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm hoping somehow tomorrow Addison ends up at Bama. I think the chances of him coming here are very slim, as he's already a first round type talent he's gonna want to go play where he'll get the most national exposure and USC and Bama are pretty good spots for that. If he does end up at Bama it would maybe compel Jacorey Brooks to hop in the portal. I think a Brooks homecoming would be ideal here. While not proven, he's got all the talent to be a #1 and between him/Brinson/George you're gonna get one breakout star. Not to mention he would have the eligibility to stay another year so then you take those three into their junior years with junior year Garcia, and if all goes well you have one of those absurd Ohio State/Bama WR rooms with a great QB at the helm as well.
Brooks is over rated. What I saw at bama that kid doesn't have elite speed at all. Saban voiced his displeasure with the young wrs. He basically said they lost when their star wrs got hurt. UGA knew it and bama was cooked cause the field shrank without that speed. Bring me Addison not Brooks. Bama taking these wrs because they want those scrubs to transfer so they can free up spots. Like LCEnsaid Saban fuqed up on his evals it happens to every HC.

With the extra long cord so that he can walk freely from the kitchen to his den so as not to upset the family during supper
24874150-BC68-41CF-8ABE-11C55A74369B.gif

Hahahaha. Ol' Coach Dooz calling and screaming at Riley (probably on a landline from his kitchen) is quite the comical scene.
For some reason, I fully imagine that he referred to himself in 3rd person as “Tha Narduzzi” for the whole conversation...

I know he didn’t, but it would hilarious if he did & quite honestly he should have.

Advertisement
” I know Miami was aware of the possibility of one of the nation’s top returning wideouts becoming available a little past 4 p.m. ET. We’ve reported over the last five days or so that Miami is actively searching for a proven receiver in the portal. Addison becomes the best available option. USC is the early favorite with reports quickly circulating that there is a huge NIL deal in play. That makes sense, as does his connection with Trojans quarterback Caleb Williams who is also from the DMV. I also know that Miami has one of the more competitive NIL situations in college football and that Addison checks off every box of what people in Coral Gables are looking for. I’m sure that’s no different for other major programs as well. While I don’t know where Miami sits in the mind of Addison at the moment, I wanted to relay that the Hurricanes had a few hours notice here to potentially prepare for a push and would be highly interested in pairing the Biletnikoff Award finalist with a potential first-round quarterback in Tyler Van Dyke.”

Get your credit cards out boys!! It‘s big boy football time.

” I know Miami was aware of the possibility of one of the nation’s top returning wideouts becoming available a little past 4 p.m. ET. We’ve reported over the last five days or so that Miami is actively searching for a proven receiver in the portal. Addison becomes the best available option. USC is the early favorite with reports quickly circulating that there is a huge NIL deal in play. That makes sense, as does his connection with Trojans quarterback Caleb Williams who is also from the DMV. I also know that Miami has one of the more competitive NIL situations in college football and that Addison checks off every box of what people in Coral Gables are looking for. I’m sure that’s no different for other major programs as well. While I don’t know where Miami sits in the mind of Addison at the moment, I wanted to relay that the Hurricanes had a few hours notice here to potentially prepare for a push and would be highly interested in pairing the Biletnikoff Award finalist with a potential first-round quarterback in Tyler Van Dyke.”

Get your credit cards out boys!! It‘s big boy football time.
Correct , like I said it’s been out there for a few days he was thinking about entering.

Advertisement
Ruiz, Mario and company have already done a great job. But THIS is the moves that will send shockwaves. Only question is does such a huge NIL deal cause problems in the lockeroom.
I always question that. Imagine working your *** off at a job making $10 a hr and the new guy gets hired at $30 a hour for the same job based off his resume. Tension !

Advertisement
I always question that. Imagine working your *** off at a job making $10 a hr and the new guy gets hired at $30 a hour for the same job based off his resume. Tension !
I personally think it should be no different then the pros. This is business. Certain players bring greater returns. If the others want the same $, they need to up their game. Imo, nothing wrong with it being performance based. Gets them ready for the NFL. It SHOULDNT be a problem because these kids have been getting paid for years under the table. All different amounts. Even though its been kept private for us, they all talk in lockeroom and know what everyone was getting paid. Time will tell

Sounds like we're on the outside looking in, bit IF he would somehow come here that Pitt game would be a lot more interesting.
WTF have I started?!?!?!🤣🤣🤣🤣
I threw a few back last night and went a little ham with the gifs when I saw the Addison news. I don't hold you rresponsible for my drinking shenanigans but I give you full credit for Mario the Barbarian lol.

Advertisement
Back