Jordan Addison to the portal

Advertisement
849AD74C-C294-4EC8-91F4-036CC0E4E58C.jpeg

Advertisement
I don’t think so, if that were true Bama wouldn’t haven taken Jermaine Burton, Ty Harrell & trying to get Addison.

He has talent, but he’s been severely overrated by this board because he was a 5-star in HS & signed with Bama.
Nobody is gonna stop bama from getting more talent lol

Who starts over him here? I can think of maybe 2 guys, mello and coby?

Advertisement
Something I have been trying to figure out is why USC didn't get squashed like a bug by the NCAA for having coaches who were jailed for participating in a pay to play scandal. The coaches were getting paid by rich parents to tell admissions that they wanted to give roster spots to high schoolers too dumb to get in on their own merit. How is it not a lack of institutional control when coaches in multiple sports were involved?

Just curious, how would Taxes go about an NIL deal from a California-based team? Treated as traditional income, or are there some special clause?
NIL is nothing more than ordinary income. A real catalyst to NIL law is the fact that the IRS can now tax these payments unlike when payments were under the table.
So federal and state income tax will apply at the appropriate levels.

Advertisement
Brah this is the most blatant tampering I think I've ever seen since the portal started. It's hella obvious Bama/SEC was coaxing him in the DMs

UM can easily match this NIL deal if that will make the difference. Now if the young man is determined to play with Williams and be coached by Riley there is nothing that can make a difference. But assuming he is intelligent and understands how the portal works, he will listen to offers.
This dude saw TVD first hand. He saw what Rambo did. There’s no reason other than relationships that we shouldn’t have a real shot here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back