Jordan Addison to the portal

Advertisement
Just curious, how would Taxes go about an NIL deal from a California-based team? Treated as traditional income, or are there some special clause?

This has to be the guy people have been hinting at for a few days, then Cribby said it fell through?

It's who I thought of at least, but they said keep names off the board.

Advertisement
Advertisement
While this isn’t official, the word is that USC is offering Addison a NIL deal north of $2 million to head to Southern California. PSN is also told that this isn’t the first time a program has offered Addison a large sum of money. Following the season, it’s believed that Kentucky offered the Biletnikoff winner $800,000 to go to Lexington and he turned them down.

$2 MILLION

Advertisement
UM has a QB who had more consecutive 300 yard games than any ACC QB of the last 15 years, and last years Broyles Award winner at OC. He's got reasons to go UM too.
I certainly would prefer it but I dont think that would be that big of a factor. Gattis (as OC) and Mario (as HC) don't have history of 1rd WRs to bank on.

While this isn’t official, the word is that USC is offering Addison a NIL deal north of $2 million to head to Southern California. PSN is also told that this isn’t the first time a program has offered Addison a large sum of money. Following the season, it’s believed that Kentucky offered the Biletnikoff winner $800,000 to go to Lexington and he turned them down.

$2 MILLION
Yep that's the number I expected to see.

Advertisement

$2 MILLION
So 2 mil prior to taxes, he's getting 1.035 mil? Got to be getting more imo, unless it's 2 mil after taxes.

Not an offer that's un-matchable.

Advertisement
Back