Jontavious Carter

Advertisement
BC actually has a good coach and coaching staff. Al probably made it happen with the coach there who is actually from FT.lauderdale.

Cookman is expected to be a force in div 1aa this year and likely goes far in the playoffs.

BC actually has a good coach and coaching staff. Al probably made it happen with the coach there who is actually from FT.lauderdale.

Cookman is expected to be a force in div 1aa this year and likely goes far in the playoffs.

Uh, no. Been near a decade since a MEAC team has won even a single playoff game. This year will likely be no different, as whomever wins the MEAC (likely BCU) will probably have to travel for their playoff game.

Uh, no. Been near a decade since a MEAC team has won even a single playoff game. This year will likely be no different, as whomever wins the MEAC (likely BCU) will probably have to travel for their playoff game.

This.

First off, nobody is beating NDSU. Then you have Eastern Washington (explosive), Sam Houston, University of Montana and right towards the bottom of the "elite" or top FCS schools you have Montana State. Freaking Bobcats will never win a close game. ********.

Advertisement

This.

First off, nobody is beating NDSU. Then you have Eastern Washington (explosive), Sam Houston, University of Montana and right towards the bottom of the "elite" or top FCS schools you have Montana State. Freaking Bobcats will never win a close game. ********.

Yeah, those f-ing bison a-holes are probably going to 3-peat.

Dude, what's the story with D. McGhee, is he done? I hope not, he was fun to watch, even if he is a Cat.

This.

Dude, what's the story with D. McGhee, is he done? I hope not, he was fun to watch, even if he is a Cat.

Still there....Sr. this year. Got edged out by SMU this week in the last 2 seconds.

Bethune didnt travel last yr...and lost by 10 to Coastal Carolina. They got a better team this year....they might be able to snatch 2 playoff wins imo.

This.

Still there....Sr. this year. Got edged out by SMU this week in the last 2 seconds.

I know that. Apparently he got hurt at the end of the SMU game. Rumors going around he is done for the year.

Advertisement

Bethune didnt travel last yr...and lost by 10 to Coastal Carolina. They got a better team this year....they might be able to snatch 2 playoff wins imo.

I am aware they didn't travel, but that only happened because of some mess up at CCU and their bid submittal (according to some CCU fans I know, maybe true, maybe not). Anyhow, they hosted and still couldn't beat a very average CCU team. They may have a better team this year, but it is likely they will be matched against the winner of the SoCon or the CAA in the second round, assuming they can win the first round game (likely against the Big South winner, which will probably be Liberty). I just don't see anything farther than a second round exit for BCU.

This.

I know that. Apparently he got hurt at the end of the SMU game. Rumors going around he is done for the year.

Seperated his throwing shoulder, not sure how severe.

Coach said he's out anywhere from 3-7 weeks...but we'll see. If he does come back, I don't think he'll do well. Sucks because he was approaching some school records. MSU obviously won't be as good without him, but they do have a good backup in Bleskin.

This.

Seperated his throwing shoulder, not sure how severe.

Coach said he's out anywhere from 3-7 weeks...but we'll see. If he does come back, I don't think he'll do well. Sucks because he was approaching some school records. MSU obviously won't be as good without him, but they do have a good backup in Bleskin.

Sucks. Like I said, aside from him being a filthy Cat, he was the goods. Made the Brawl fun to watch, no matter the outcome.

The Brawl is always fun to watch! And the Cats will still win.

/even if he was healthy we'd still lose

Tell ya what though...you come out to the game and I'll get ya a drink or two.

Advertisement
The Brawl is always fun to watch! And the Cats will still win.

/even if he was healthy we'd still lose

Tell ya what though...you come out to the game and I'll get ya a drink or two.

I would love to, but getting to Bozeman from Navarre, FL is more than I could swing right now, plus, I'll likely be on my way to Afghanistan at that point.

Advertisement

So, thought I'd give this a bump after BCU got completely dismantled by CCU in the first round. Carter had one catch for 16 yards.

Advertisement
Back