Jonathon Garvin 2017 = Joe Jackson 2016

Doubt it.
Chad and Joe Jackson are 100% our starters next year.
And with DJ being a beast, and Demetrius Jackson, Trent Harris, and Patchan all with experience and performing well, I don't see Garvin getting much PT. I could see him being RSed.
I do think he will be very good though....I think every single DL we sign with Kool here will be very good. But no need to rush. We're getting back to the point where we are constantly loaded and guys aren't getting too much PT as freshman and are off to the NFL in 3 yrs.

Advertisement
He is going to play early and often. He already ahead of guys like Djack and Patchan.

He is already a real player:

Frwd.jpg

Oh sorry, I thought it was Fred, not Jonathon.

Advertisement
I want him to shirt and then be in the two deep in 2018...At 250 pounds....Finally that depth is coming.

Injuries do happen, so you never know. As high as we all were on Joe Jacskon last year, many of us didnt think he would get the pt that he did. Hes already a monster, and the big thing is that hes here early. This guy is without a doubt one of my top 5 guys coming in. Hes going to be elite under Kool.

Advertisement
The kid is really light right now which is to be expected. I think they will make sure DJ gets reps no matter what to sell playing time to Cali.

Advertisement
Back