Jonathan Patke

MiamiHurricane23

Freshman
Not hating on the guy, BUT if he’s out 10th assistant coach this will be a HUGE letdown. We need a recruiting boost. This Patke dude had two primary targets. Coburn (missed) and Xavier Peters (Missed to our rival). I’m sure this guy is really nice and the players love him...but we don’t need anymore cheerleaders on this staff. We. Need. Dawgs.

Advertisement
Delete this thread

Coburn was a chance, never a real target

Peters has grades problems and wouldn’t qualify at UM

We were ranked 4th and your biggest concern is a "recruiting boost". You're not concerned with the ACTUAL coaching?

We were ranked 4th and your biggest concern is a "recruiting boost". You're not concerned with the ACTUAL coaching?

Of course actual coaching is a priority, I just don’t see a way Richt hires somebody to mess with his offense.

1. Offensive coordinator
2. Recruiting guy

Advertisement

Of course actual coaching is a priority, I just don’t see a way Richt hires somebody to mess with his offense.

1. Offensive coordinator
2. Recruiting guy

How about the help we need on STs?

Hartley tweeted this today to a fan: #1 punt return unit in the conference, 47th in the country in kickoff returns...1st in conference in punt return yards allowed. Our Standard is to be the best in the country, and while we aren’t there yet, our young players on special teams will continue to get better.

1. Offensive coordinator
2. Recruiting guy

How about the help we need on STs?

Hartley tweeted this today to a fan: #1 punt return unit in the conference, 47th in the country in kickoff returns...1st in conference in punt return yards allowed. Our Standard is to be the best in the country, and while we aren’t there yet, our young players on special teams will continue to get better. ����

How about actual punting and FGs? It isn't hard to limit punt return yards when your punter can't kick it far.

106th Kick Return Defense
105th Net Punting
58th Kickoff Returns
41st Punt Return Defense

Advertisement
I don’t want that guy coaching here. We already have a green coach in Richt’s son. I prefer a real coach.

I ain’t getting my hopes up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Advertisement
100% fg against us is intolerable. Not sure if that has ever been done against someone. Kr were pathetic. Give me two months w Gus and my 52 year old butt could produce the meager results our returners got...if I didn’t have to take punishment...lol. Painful to watch our returns. Our amazing PR produced how many TDS the last two years? Our punter made Sievers look like a Ray Guy of kickoffs. Not one coach on the team demonstrated the capibility to rectify these issues...so do not promote someone who contributed to our horrendous ST. so yes, we need a ST coach. Hartley great w TE and recruiting. I’m great w others and positions.

Advertisement
Not hating on the guy, BUT if he’s out 10th assistant coach this will be a HUGE letdown. We need a recruiting boost. This Patke dude had two primary targets. Coburn (missed) and Xavier Peters (Missed to our rival). I’m sure this guy is really nice and the players love him...but we don’t need anymore cheerleaders on this staff. We. Need. Dawgs.

Advertisement
Back