Jonathan Garvin

Advertisement
[TWEET]806226281771782149[/TWEET]

He's on my under the radar favorite recruits. Love his upside. I think he'll be everything AQM was supposed to be.

His shirt doesnt fit his arms are so long

Reminds me of JPP. Quick off the snap, long arms so OL can't engage him, and natural strength in his hands so when he grabs a QB jersey they ain't going no where. Love him. Should be a consensus 4*, honestly, but we'll take him.

Kool has to feel like a kid in a candy store with monsters like Jackson and Garvin...

Right down the road....

Danny Stubbs nervous....

Advertisement
[TWEET]806226281771782149[/TWEET]

He's on my under the radar favorite recruits. Love his upside. I think he'll be everything AQM was supposed to be.

His shirt doesnt fit his arms are so long

IMG_4577.jpg

The best news is this some of these cats will redshirt this year. Ford, plus + DT, (Garvin or Johnson) should shirt.

Garvin has some long arms and has some wheels on him. The first 7 sack game was against the FSU QB commit who isn't exactly like Brad in the pocket.

The best news is this some of these cats will redshirt this year. Ford, plus + DT, (Garvin or Johnson) should shirt.

Garvin has some long arms and has some wheels on him. The first 7 sack game was against the FSU QB commit who isn't exactly like Brad in the pocket.

Sick Kaaya diss!!!!

Advertisement
This is the kind of kid Kul turns into a top 10 pick. The measurables and everything coach looks for in a DE is there. Kid's a freak.

Advertisement
Back