Jonathan Garvin Getting National Attention Entering Week 3

Advertisement
6 TFL in two games is an incredible stat line. I hope he can keep it up and stay productive. We are razor thin at DE

I’ve been impressed with his run defense. He’s starting to figure out how to use his speed to make sure no one gets pass him when he’s setting the edge.

Advertisement
I wonder why Joe Jackson has not been more of a factor. Injured elbow???

Rj isn't there to get double teamed every play. Jackson isn't a secret and you can rest assured the oppositions game plan is keyed up on him. He will be fine.

Rj isn't there to get double teamed every play. Jackson isn't a secret and you can rest assured the oppositions game plan is keyed up on him. He will be fine.
He largely only has one move he often uses the bullrush, needs to add a few more to his repitoire. He had a sack last game and a few tackles but he will ultimately be fine

Thanks for posting, but it still burns me up to read "...beatdown of Miami."

I'm so tired of this team sucking

**** its unfathomable that the Clemson, Bama and Michigan D-lines ESPN has been gushing about all off season, didn't crack the list.

Advertisement
Garvin is far superior to Joe Jax. They should flip them and have Joe playing the SSDE and Garvin playing weaksidw

He largely only has one move he often uses the bullrush, needs to add a few more to his repitoire. He had a sack last game and a few tackles but he will ultimately be fine
Brock breaking out the French lingo. I'm pretty fluent in French as well; though my words are limited to the 4 letter variety......F'uck, s'hit, ****, etc..

Advertisement
Back