Jonathan Crawford, largo hs, c/o 15, s/wr

Advertisement
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1079340/jonathan-crawford
His video shows him playing alot of OLB because of some injuries and a dumbass DC (insert donofrio joke) but he wants to play wr at the next level. He's running track right now mainly long jump triple jump and 400m. Him and his dad are looking forward to tuesday. Oh and his dad is a hurricane fan and he told me his son already knows he wants to take an official to UofL

Last edited:
He looks like a pretty good prospect at S.He could really add alot of weight to his frame.

Advertisement
A little update...They went down tuesday for the bbq when it was canceled they got to spend all day on campus with the coaches. Paul williams and jethro are his recruiters and they want him at safety. He said there was a lot of other dbs there but his son was only 1 of 4 that Paul williams actually watched film of defensive scheme with in the db meeting room. They told him they are probably looking to take only 1 safety this class. Talked to him about possible enrolling early. He said his son had not been talked to about that before and it got his son real excited and he wants to do it. He got his test scores back today actually and passed them, they were going out to dinner to celebrate. He said his son loved the campus and had a good time.

Jonathan is now up to 10 offers with FIU and NC state offering today. His dad was telling me that he was currently at school meeting with people for the army all American game, his dad thinks they are going to invite him but not sure if they are just interviewing him or actually inviting him. Right now He tells me Florida is high on his list because of the new offense that they are bringing in, but Miami is right there behind them.

Advertisement
Jonathan is now up to 10 offers with FIU and NC state offering today. His dad was telling me that he was currently at school meeting with people for the army all American game, his dad thinks they are going to invite him but not sure if they are just interviewing him or actually inviting him. Right now He tells me Florida is high on his list because of the new offense that they are bringing in, but Miami is right there behind them.

You say his dad is a Canes fan? Must be like a knife to the heart to hear those words.

Yep he got the invite to the army bowl, but was told there is still one more round of cuts to make from 300 kids to 90 kids. And Virgina offered today also, so the offers are starting to come in and he is getting some recognition.

Largo had their spring game yesterday, John had 107 yards receiving on 7 catches, at safety he broke up 2 passes had 3 tackles for loss and had a force fumble. I hope miami offers, he really wants it.

Advertisement
John got invited to UCF and UF camps a couple weeks ago. He went to UCF this past weekend and did pretty good. His dad said there was only 12 kids there, lol, so he was able to really stand out. Jethro called today to invite John to the camp this sunday and told him that if he could make it he would almost certainly get an offer. The only problem with that is that Jethro called on such short notice John has a 7on7 tourney all weekend in Orlando. So I dont think he's gonna make it which sucks but he was already commited to go to this tourney. So who knows what will happen now....I told his dad I would drive him lol

John got invited to UCF and UF camps a couple weeks ago. He went to UCF this past weekend and did pretty good. His dad said there was only 12 kids there, lol, so he was able to really stand out. Jethro called today to invite John to the camp this sunday and told him that if he could make it he would almost certainly get an offer. The only problem with that is that Jethro called on such short notice John has a 7on7 tourney all weekend in Orlando. So I dont think he's gonna make it which sucks but he was already commited to go to this tourney. So who knows what will happen now....I told his dad I would drive him lol

Hmmm - waste my time at a pointless 7-7 or have the ability to earn a full ride to miami.

Seems legit..

Hmmm - waste my time at a pointless 7-7 or have the ability to earn a full ride to miami.

Seems legit..

Thats what I told his dad but whatever it's not my kid

Advertisement

Seems legit..

on paper it seems that simple but he made a commitment to play for his team. However, if I'm the coach of this team I make sure Sunday morning Crawford is in coral gables

Advertisement
Back