Jon Semerene will be the kickoff guy this year.

Genghis Cane

Chicken Wing Connoisseur
Via the new depth chart. He sat out from football last year, but he's back now.

Some people might see this as a small and irrelevant change, but I think its huge. Last year we couldn't kick the ball past the other teams 10 yard line, and the hang time was atrocious for Badgley.

Teams were regularly starting their drives around our 35 yard line, and sometimes even past our 40. With more touchbacks expected from this kid who apparently has a cannon for a leg, I think that will help us in a big way.

Advertisement

Some people might see this as a small and irrelevant change, but I think its huge. Last year we couldn't kick the ball past the other teams 10 yard line, and the hang time was atrocious for Badgley.

Teams were regularly starting their drives around our 35 yard line, and sometimes even past our 40. With more touchbacks expected from this kid who apparently has a cannon for a leg, I think that will help us in a big way.

I'm lost - who is this guy and how do you know he will get touchbacks?>

I'm lost - who is this guy and how do you know he will get touchbacks?>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aX_yeRtAQe0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkBuPOVbE4s

Advertisement
This Jon Semerene?

P9pTyfs.jpg

Advertisement
Obvious those kicks in video were severely wind aided but big leg will come in handy on kickoffs for sure.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Should we send into endzone or within the 20? With endzone comes to the 25 is that really what we want? And the fans on this blog wont be happy with either, they just love to hate

The only kick off I am interested is the opening kickoff against Bethune.

That signals an instant drop in Al's buyout and Al is officially on his way out!!

Advertisement
Back