joke of the day : LSU fan thinks Richt is under consideratio

tIS-6-.gif

Advertisement
Right, so NOW we know why Butch took the FIU job!

It was a placeholder so he could warm a seat while Richt heads off to LSU.

HE IS RISEN!

View attachment 40181

We can pray

Let me tell you something. If LSU actually dropped a brown bag full of cash at Mark Richt's door and he headed off to Louisiana, we'd be left holding our Johnsons in our hands.

There's literally no one out there. Butch is under contract.

Except,of course, Coach Cuck.

You mean to tell me Willie Taggart, Dan Mullen, and PJ Fleck wouldn't take this job in a heart beat??

HE IS RISEN!

View attachment 40181

We can pray

Let me tell you something. If LSU actually dropped a brown bag full of cash at Mark Richt's door and he headed off to Louisiana, we'd be left holding our Johnsons in our hands.

False.

I heard this an excuse after we hired Shannon and later Golden.

There are good coaches out there every year.
They just need to be found and supported when they are hired.

Advertisement
yeah he's going to leave his alma matar where he just dropped 1 million for a practice facility to go to LSU.

Advertisement
I have a better shot at being the next LSU coach then Richt . This will be his last job and one he is at for a very long time ( 15 years minimum.) So glad we got a elite coach who doesn't want to use for a stepping stone ( or leave at the height like dumbass botch did) .

HE IS RISEN!

View attachment 40181

We can pray

False.

I heard this an excuse after we hired Shannon and later Golden.

There are good coaches out there every year.
They just need to be found and supported when they are hired.

Don't think it will happen as this story wreaks of **** but if we had to hire a coach right now I may give Mike Mcyntire a shot. Maybe he has no ties but he was born in Miami and has coached up Colorado. Won me money most weeks

i hate it when people say stuff like "Miami is not the type of environment suitable for Richt and his family". shows they don't know anything about the area.

its not like he's living in opa locka or little Haiti. Coral Gables, Pinecrest, coconut grove are some the nicest/affluent areas in the state.

I'm sure Mrs Richt would love to have riots and protests outside of her home in Baton Rouge.

Advertisement
Katharyn has been vocally disappointed with the "new" South Florida within her peer group. She thinks Baton Rouge is closer to Athens, demographically speaking.

They might be on to something.

Also, the IPF is about to deflate according to some silent Hecht fund raisers.

Advertisement

Believe me you *****, I'm the last person to get triggered.

But I do absolutely love calling out ignorant uneducated goofballs like you, especially ones that get all emotional and insecure when challenged.

It's literally child's play to cull out the underperformers in life like you.

Believe me you *****, I'm the last person to get triggered.

But I do absolutely love calling out ignorant uneducated goofballs like you, especially ones that get all emotional and insecure when challenged.

It's literally child's play to cull out the underperformers in life like you.

Yep. You're triggered.

80086-black-guy-laughing-on-boat-gif-3RWC.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back