JoJo Robinson

Would love to have this kid as part of the U but i havent seen interaction between them at all. so i think he is either a razorback or Bull

Advertisement
Hope not. Taking fsu's rejects is no way to beat fsu.

Over the years we took a fair number of kids FSU didn't want, and we beat them with those kids.

Taking guys "rejected" by other schools doesn't necessarily mean anything. Could be a system fit and so on...

Agreed, wasnt Devonta Freeman a Miami reject.....

I think Randy didnt want him, cause he didnt like small RB. But Golden did try to recruit him, but it was too late.

I'll pass on Jojo -- he's been hyped up way too much around town. He's too soft at corner. He might have the hips and everything else but I doubt he'll ever be able to tackle well. Just my opinion.

Deion Sanders could never tackle. He turned out ok.

He is nowhere near the athlete that Dion was. I hope you didn't imply that. If he was however, that would be a more than fair trade-off.

Advertisement
I'll pass on Jojo -- he's been hyped up way too much around town. He's too soft at corner. He might have the hips and everything else but I doubt he'll ever be able to tackle well. Just my opinion.

Deion Sanders could never tackle. He turned out ok.

He is nowhere near the athlete that Dion was. I hope you didn't imply that. If he was however, that would be a more than fair trade-off.

No, not comparing them. Just saying neither one of them tackle.

Advertisement
Back