jojo robinson

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
i heard he might flip to usf. espn has him top 300, rivals as a 3 star. how good is this kid and do we have a chance?

Advertisement
i think they pushed nigel out for a reason, just dont know who they plan to replace him with.

Him at db is really good but not at wr and idk if Pete can answer this but why wouldn't many teams be on him as a db? Is he dead set on wr?

i think they pushed nigel out for a reason, just dont know who they plan to replace him with.

I hope so, while CBs aren't an issue, we still need 2 this cycle so that we can keep up. CB is one of those positions we have actually caught up in terms of numbers and Miami caliber talent, but you gotta keep it going. Bethel aint a cant miss prospects but there was a bunch to like about him. Kid was longer than his height indicated and had pretty good speed and most importantly quickness. He wasnt a prototypical boundary corner, but with the way offenses are becoming more pass happy and more complicated, a player with Bethel's skill set is needed. Both him and Powell werent terrible losses, but they were still losses. Hopefully the staff makes up for it, because both had the talent to play major CFB.....

Maybe they replace him with JoJo, we will see but we need somebody at corner to replace him.

Advertisement
I really believe its for JCJ...I realize how crazy it sould but a week ago patten said he heard JCJ was a silent...now all of a sudden he decommits...

I really want him. Other than ESPN, nobody really seems to rate Jojo very highly. I see some Kelly Jennings in him as an athlete. I trust Peter's analysis about his potential at corner.

Advertisement
OR maybe the staff sees more Travious Bain then Kelly Jennings in this kid. (TBain was prob a better athlete too then JoJo) This kid is out of MNW. We have to just trust their evaluations on this. Esp if they offered his teammate over him. (Ryan Mayes) Wish him luck at USF.

LULZ at "flipping" from fsu to usf. That's not a "flip". Fsu's cleaning up and out of space for marginal prospects.

I've heard that Worton may be dropped by FSU as well. I would love for us to pick up either of them if not both.

Nothing new for teams on the top of the mountain w/ their pick of the litter. Crootin game at its finest. Sad day when other's sloppy 2nds are better then what we have to choose from at this PT in the season. Just win baby...

Advertisement
Advertisement

Probably feel good about JC Jackson, which will make for a good laugh when he flips to FSU.

Yup we need JC Jackson more than they do, so that means he should come here right ? :stormwarning:

Just like when we really needed guys like Matthew Thomas, Jaynard Bostwick, and Keith Bryant, and they chose us because we we were thin at those positions, right?

I understand not liking negativity, but didn't this kid say he wanted to play with Lane? Both have their final officials scheduled to FSU? Too much smoke to think he'll end up in this class.

OR maybe the staff sees more Travious Bain then Kelly Jennings in this kid. (TBain was prob a better athlete too then JoJo) This kid is out of MNW. We have to just trust their evaluations on this. Esp if they offered his teammate over him. (Ryan Mayes) Wish him luck at USF.

lol

Advertisement
Back