Jojo Robinson

KATKER

Drive by porster
What's the deal with him? How has he looked so far this yr. Strong chance he flips to Miami, no?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think he ends up out of state. Would not be surprised if FSU moved away from him.

Advertisement
One of those kids you could put his measurables and testing numbers against anyone in the country. You couldnt draw him up any better on paper...

But it doesnt seem to translate on the field. Atleast thats how I see it

One of those kids you could put his measurables and testing numbers against anyone in the country. You couldnt draw him up any better on paper...

But it doesnt seem to translate on the field. Atleast thats how I see it

He's like the anti-Jaquan Johnson

others think we are recruiting pretty hard and he is most likely gonna end up in this class.

Berrios took his spot at WR. Unless this kid wants to play CB, I don't see us taking him.

Advertisement
how did berrios take his spot? they aren't the same type of wr and we are taking more wrs.

Berrios didn't take anybodys spot. Berrios is the 1 slot wr we were going after and JoJo isn't a slot so that isn't true it's just the fact that he's way down on the board now

Advertisement
truth of the matter is that as of right now there 26 commitments so the remaining spots are for top recruits on our board..as the wins continue to pile up for Golden, you will see kids out of nowhere begin to show interest in Miami...success on the field = success on the recruiting trail...Golden's gonna get his guy
147.jpg

I think most of the guys we have are guys they want. Unless we win the NC, guys that didn't list us before aren't gonna just call the staff and come on board. Some who are committed will get dropped and some who we've never heard of or didn't think had interest will emerge, but, it won't be b/c of out record in January.

No room for JoJo here as a receiver.... if Miami wants him at corner then I'd have no problem w/ it.

Advertisement
Back