JoJo or RayRay?

Advertisement
JoJo had a wretched sophomore and junior campaign. I think he is one of the best players on our D this year and we will miss him next year. Ray Ray has to start getting better and take the coaching.

Right now Ill take Jojo

Advertisement
I don't know about least favorite but he frustrates the crap outta me. It almost looks like he doesn't care as much. He took some poor angles today (what's new) and didn't hustle to the ball like the rest of our defense did. He has a gang of potential but he's missing something (and please don't say speed). Hope he come correct next Saturday cause we need him.

Jo Jo is playing waaay better than Ray Ray this season.

Ray Ray looks as though he doesn't even know what the **** he is supposed to be doing back there at the safety position.

Jo Jo is actually having a decent senior campaign. RR may believe he is ready to be a pro now and playing not to get hurt. At least that's what it looks like to me.

I hope he can learn to play safety well, if not the coaches might as well move him to LB or TE.

Ray Ray is out of position on almost every pass play. Plays the run well, but his mental lapses on passing plays are simply horrible.

Advertisement
JoJo had a wretched sophomore and junior campaign. I think he is one of the best players on our D this year and we will miss him next year. Ray Ray has to start getting better and take the coaching.

Right now Ill take Jojo

I agree. I'm pretty baffled by including JoJo in this thread actually. He's playing a lot of CB now and is probably our best one. I know he is our only physical corner.

Outside of Spence I think JoJo has been our best and most consistant defensive player. He's having a nice year. BTW, much better S at the moment then Armstrong.

Jo Jo has been much better than Ray Ray. Between Ray's awful positioning, lack of hustle, and his inability to take a good angle he provides virtually no help to the D and he makes our CB look even worse than they are - and they are awful.

Advertisement
Advertisement
One was supposedly talented but never lived up to it. One wasn't that talented but did aight enough to be in the rotation. Evens out

RIP JOJO

Advertisement
Back