JoJo Earle, 4 star WR from Aledo, TX offered

How many WR's is LSU taking? This is their 2nd WR commit. I know we offered a lot of LA guys who seem to be interested in us so this works in our favor for Nabers and Brown.

Advertisement
How many WR's is LSU taking? This is their 2nd WR commit. I know we offered a lot of LA guys who seem to be interested in us so this works in our favor for Nabers and Brown.

Not sure how many they're gonna take, but they have offered a lot of top guys and will likely get the top Louisiana guys. What's more interesting to me is that both Earle and Y. Brown are very similar in their playstyle. I feel as though LSU had the choice between the two and took Earle instead of Y. Brown. This hopefully means that Y. Brown is headed our way.

Not sure how many they're gonna take, but they have offered a lot of top guys and will likely get the top Louisiana guys. What's more interesting to me is that both Earle and Y. Brown are very similar in their playstyle. I feel as though LSU had the choice between the two and took Earle instead of Y. Brown. This hopefully means that Y. Brown is headed our way.
I wouldn't mind at all getting their plan B's and C's because those guys are still **** good. I do like us offering skill players in LA and TX. Think we need to load up at WR this year.

The thing about Nabers is LSU could offer him as an “ATH” and put him at DB too. Just depends on how their board shakes out. He is legit on either side. Although with the way their DB recruiting has been for what feels like forever they probably will have much better options at DB and fill up there even faster. Earle to LSU is good though, fill those spots up.

Advertisement
This kid is 5’9. Does that take them out of the running for Yul brown? God I hope so. Will still have to contend with everyone else tho for his services

According to the LSU board, they have Chris Hilton and Brian Thomas left on their WR board now. They have JoJo Earle and Deion Smith committed. Further down, if they take more or miss out is Malik Nabers.

According to the LSU board, they have Chris Hilton and Brian Thomas left on their WR board now. They have JoJo Earle and Deion Smith committed. Further down, if they take more or miss out is Malik Nabers.
So we look good for Brown?

Advertisement
Is Brown big on anyone else or are we his #2?
If i understood it correctly it was LSU and then everyone else. By no means are we his #2. However it'll be wide open if they turn him away. I feel he will wait it out for them and this recruitment will go the distance

Advertisement
This is the year to grab a Louisiana wr...They are there for the taken like i stated since LSU will grab some national guys.

**** Yul Brown...LSU is after Brinson and Brooks as well. The Jo Jo kid committing is making there board heavy and opening us up if we full court guys in their state like a Nabers.

The only thing that's being said about Nabers right now is if they land their top WR board there's a chance they go for Nabers as an Athlete and put him on Defense. Right now, he doesn't have an offer from LSU....

Advertisement
I was referring to Yulkeith, not Nabers.
Reread. You clearly said Brown. Sorry, man. Yes Yul is going to have additional suitors no doubt. Can see a school like Texas A&M calling and calling loudly.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back