JoJo Earle, 4 star WR from Aledo, TX offered

Advertisement
Love this offer.

Dynamic playmaker with very good speed, shifty change of direction & great acceleration/burst in the open field.

He's a Slot-back/WR but I think he can play X as well in some 3/4 wide splits, but is primarily a Slot WR, he has nice footwork in the short to intermediate routes.

He's plays on a really good 5A Aledo team that won a state title vs Fort Bend Marshall & was highly productive, had 84rec 1,601yds 15TD's receiving & had 429yds & 11TD's rushing his Junior year.

I wish we would've offered months ago, but I'm still glad we threw our hat in the ring.

I'm a broken record, but Ima keep saying, build a pipeline into Texas! There's some really good WR's in this class down there too, and of course always loaded with QB's.

Easy comparison is Jaylen Waddle. Same size, extremely shifty and explosive guys. Waddle is ridiculously straight line fast and this kid looks it on film (no verified time). All of the big dawgs have been on him for quite some time, hopefully Lashlee can work some magic here and get us a visit.

Advertisement
****, I love this offer. He’s very quick off the line and definitely fast. I like how he uses his speed and vision to set up whoever is lined up across from him.

He’s obviously a playmaker and is a threat when the ball is in his hands. Coach does an excellent job of this by also playing him in the backfield and lining him up in the wildcat.

I love the play at 2:16 mark!

Our only hope is when this corona clears up we get him down here for an unofficial & we impress. Then we need Lashlee’s offense with King running the show to average like 35 ppg. Flip Milroe from Texas & we cooking lol, that’s my dream scenario.

Advertisement
Solid hands, runs good routes and blazing speed. Just what every slot WR needs. Solid offer here.

Advertisement
Love this offer.

Dynamic playmaker with very good speed, shifty change of direction & great acceleration/burst in the open field.

He's a Slot-back/WR but I think he can play X as well in some 3/4 wide splits, but is primarily a Slot WR, he has nice footwork in the short to intermediate routes.

He's plays on a really good 5A Aledo team that won a state title vs Fort Bend Marshall & was highly productive, had 84rec 1,601yds 15TD's receiving & had 429yds & 11TD's rushing his Junior year.

I wish we would've offered months ago, but I'm still glad we threw our hat in the ring.

I'm a broken record, but Ima keep saying, build a pipeline into Texas! There's some really good WR's in this class down there too, and of course always loaded with QB's.
completely agree. Staff should be making a concerted effort to land a guy or two per year out of Texas, Louisiana and California

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back