Johnson #88

Advertisement
Whoa I noticed you changed your name.
Any reason?

One of this site's illustrious posters called me TimeBum in an attempt to insult me, but I liked it better than other nickname!

Plus there was apparently some dude named "B0mb" on another Canes site back in the day who was a major tool, and some old-timers thought we were the same guy.

Advertisement
Who cares if he can run routes, block and... what's that other thing? Oh yeah, catch the darn ball. People need to forget speed when it comes to WR. Yeah, you don't want a guy that runs a 6.5 40, but the difference between a 4.5 guy and a 4.7 guy is minimal once you put on pads. Reggie Wayne wasn't a burner, but he did everything right. I'm taking a guy like that every day over a fast guy like Pope or Wiggins that can't catch the ball.

Guys get open by doing all the little things right, not by being the flash and simply outrunning everyone. If that's your only skill as a WR, you aren't going to last long.
Reggie Wayne was one of the best route runners that's ever played at the U!

Go Canes!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
IMO, at worst he should be getting legit looks as the 2nd TE if Arroyo isnt ready for primetime by Aug/Sept. I didnt know this kid has been in the program for 3-4 years. He should be ready for a legit chance to earn that 2nd TE spot in the Fall. Im not so sure about his skillset for WR. But hey, congrats to the kid for getting on the map!

IMO, at worst he should be getting legit looks as the 2nd TE if Arroyo isnt ready for primetime by Aug/Sept. I didnt know this kid has been in the program for 3-4 years. He should be ready for a legit chance to earn that 2nd TE spot in the Fall. Im not so sure about his skillset for WR. But hey, congrats to the kid for getting on the map!
i like him at WR. we need someone of his size at the position with most of our guys being on the small side in my opinion.

Advertisement
Sure man. He's a combination of Kyle Pitts and Anquan Bolden. Why stop there? We have a Megatron clone sitting right here as a walk on! What unimaginable luck.
Aren't you the poster who made a thread Coppin' pleas' for **** and Wiggy??

Advertisement
Back