Johnny Football

btcane

Sophomore
Who thinks he has a chance to repeat? After his off-season antics, and Saturday's encounter with his coach following the taunting penalty, how many voters will consider him an embarrassment to the game and withhold their vote? Even if he puts up big numbers this season.

I would bet he might not even get an invite to the DAC festivities in NYC after the season. Even as the incumbent.

Advertisement
Who gives a $uck? Isn't it enough that we have to hear about him 24/7 on the four letter network.

I wish people would stop calling Johnny Manziel Johnny football. He's too much of a douche to deserve that moniker.

Advertisement
Who gives a $uck? Isn't it enough that we have to hear about him 24/7 on the four letter network.

I have no problem with him taunting. Same as I felt about Tea*** doing the chop. I did have a problem with him crying like a ***** when they lost though. I like taunting personally. I guess I will never get out of Thug U mode. I hope Golden will run up the score on people when we are good. I don't think he will though.

Advertisement
Back