Johnny Dixon?

Advertisement
If this ends with him going to the ***** once again it'll be about cutting the board down when s stud would've been ours

Advertisement
I haven’t been keeping up with Brownlee because he’s not good enough to cause me stress this cycle but if he wants to walk into the burning house known as FSU then let him go. I thought he was UCF bound which I could actually understand.

Advertisement
All the more reason why a guy like Corey Raymond should have been interviewed for DC. Miami cannot come with the product they are putting on the field and have average recruiters. Need Elite recruiters man

Man if we deprived ourselves the chance at a great DC that could recruit as well only for Brooks recommitting and nothing else is infuriating.
Hope it doesn’t work out that way.

Ivins said they have spoken with his coach too. The coach told them that Dixon wanted to play in the SEC. has wanted that for awhile and that’s why the cb.

Advertisement
Advertisement
LOL Rorcht and Dumpth can't even get backup plans anymore. Can't wait until these clowns are gone
#purge19

Why be so foolish, when you got the #1 pass defense in the nation, does it really matter that much. You mad cause this staff recruits with integrity, we only want True Canes here, dixion will let it be known wednesday! You already crying, oh yeah, you came in with the 2018 recruiting class!

Why be so foolish, when you got the #1 pass defense in the nation, does it really matter that much. You mad cause this staff recruits with integrity, we only want True Canes here, dixion will let it be known wednesday! You already crying, oh yeah, you came in with the 2018 recruiting class!
Bwaaaahaaahaaaaaa

Advertisement
Back