Johnnie Dixon Rivals update

-Started taking his official visits this month
-Last 2 weeks taking visits to Arkansas and N.C. State
-On visit to N.C. State says "The visit was great," noted Dixon. "Everything about it. I can do a lot in the offense and coach McNutt is my dude. It was a 10."
-On visit to Arkansas "That trip was great too," stated Dixon. "Coach Partridge is great. Their offense really couldn't throw the ball because the starting quarterback went down."
-Says Conference doesn't matter (smart)
-Next week visit to Taint vs Wisconsin
-Has already visited Taint just wants to see the team and visit with his mom
-Says bama, Arkansas, Miami, and Taint are recruiting him the hardest.
-Will take official to bama vs Lsu

http://miami.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1552501

Advertisement
Advertisement
Watch meyer here guys....his go to...next percy harvin will be in play...an dwyers coach will continue to push kids away from here...
I've never been comfortable with dixon in this class....

We need wrs bad I think...time to ramp up....its some other solid local prospects.....

Lee out of cardinal gibbons, Brady,

Bama is a bigger threat than OSU at this time.

With the way Dixon has his schedule set up, he would have only taken 4 official visits. This means we can get the final OV, which is excellent news since he said he wasn't going to take a OV to coral gables.

Advertisement
need dixon but if we dont get him and we end up with rudolph i think we would be in good shape

this class includes langham & griffin TBH i dont think we miss on Lane, i know im the minority but we always knew he was a signing day regardless of ANYTHING he says and if we miss on a slot guy like BB or JD then dudes like jojo or McKenzie start to warm up

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back