Johnnie Dixon post spring game update

D

deleted3746

-Dwyer beat Vero Beach 41-7
-Dixon had 5 rec 168 yds 3 TDs
-Dixon says he showed some routes and breakaway speed after the catch
-Carroll was there, as was Billy Napier, and coaches from Ole ****, FSUcks, Arkansas, Ped St., and WVagU
-Second time Miami has visited him this spring
-Says Miami has shown a lot of interest and they hit him up all the time
-Says him and Carroll have a good relationship and it's getting better everyday
-Miami has recruited him the hardest and that could give them an advantage
-Dixon likes everything Miami has told him and he knows how they feel about him
-Dixon talks to Muschump on Facebook a lot, and ****smoker Joker too
-Dixon doesnt have a list but UF@g would be high on it if he did
-The drama between Jacoby Brissett and UF@g will not impact his decision
-Has no set summer plans, but wants to visit Miami again, Taint, UF@g, and the sister ****ers

*247Sports CEO Shannon Terry predicts Dixon will be a Cane, as does Miami insider David Lake*

http://florida.247sports.com/Article/Schools-Witness-the-Johnnie-Dixon-Show-132149

Advertisement
Dixon is leaning to Miami right now i don't even think UF is in his top 3. The last few interviews he's done you can tell UF fell off hard with him.

From his rivals interview...

"He says Miami "definitely will be in the top 10, and the top five when I have that." He adds that "Right now I'm all even, but I communicate with Miami a lot. I talk to every coach there really. I love the coaches. The relationship I have with them is very tight."

"They have a pretty good chance," said Dixon, who last visited UM for the spring game. "I'm really liking Miami. But right now I'm just weighing my options."

Advertisement
UM,s QB depth is far superior for a WR than what UiF offers, Al has done a nice job with bringing in QB talent.

Advertisement
Dixon is leaning to Miami right now i don't even think UF is in his top 3. The last few interviews he's done you can tell UF fell off hard with him.

"-Dixon doesnt have a list but UF@g would be high on it if he did"

C'mon son...

We have a great chance to actually get a Dwyer kid. He would be a nice summer addition to our class

Kid visited Miami at every opportunity. Always a good sign but I'm still skeptical.

He would be a nice get though. I haven't been as high on him as others but maybe I just haven't seen enough of him because people rave about him.

Advertisement
To me I jut think that if a wr is visiting us this hard with the group we already have then he must have some serious interest or the depth would've scared him off

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back