Johnnie Dixon announcing Dec. 8, visiting this week

Cane lock

Besides Cook n Dixon who else are we getting buddy

Cook
Dixon
JC Jackson
Add a Juco DL
If Lane or Sony want in they are a take

Dont take it personally, but you you were vehement that M Thomas was gonna be a Cane also.......
Im just dont see, would love to be wrong, we need the best player in S Florida to sign with us every year.
& he was right on Big 6....he lied to staff

Advertisement
Cane lock

Cook
Dixon
JC Jackson
Add a Juco DL

What are the chances we end up with Lane like honestly i know he frustrated with the "Fanbase" pretty sure not the coaches.. and any surprises we should be on the alert about?

Lane is a take if he wants in. I know he posts negative stuff but remember he is a kid. If Cook comes he may follow. Cook recruited him to Florida and they have become good friends. JC would be the only surprise. Not to many spots left.

Cane lock

Cook
Dixon
JC Jackson
Add a Juco DL

What are the chances we end up with Lane like honestly i know he frustrated with the "Fanbase" pretty sure not the coaches.. and any surprises we should be on the alert about?

Lane is a take if he wants in. I know he posts negative stuff but remember he is a kid. If Cook comes he may follow. Cook recruited him to Florida and they have become good friends. JC would be the only surprise. Not to many spots left.

Good stuff one last question... Are you Isiah21 from 24/7????

Didn't Dixon say he didn't need take a visit to Miami earlier in the season? IIRC he did so I think this is a good sign.

Advertisement
Cane lock

You also said this about Michel, Alex Collins too come on man Canesinsider got u bruh lol

Actually, CI was one of the few saying we'd strike out on NSD. Coley was the only one they missed on. I remember posters on insider board ripping them , saying "they were just being negative" lol.

Bastion was one of the ones who really rustled jimmies with his predictions.

Last edited:
Cane lock

You also said this about Michel, Alex Collins too come on man Canesinsider got u bruh lol

Actually, CI was one of the few saying we'd strike out on NSD. Coley was the only one they missed on. I remember posters on insider board ripping them , saying "they were just being negative" lol.

I have not been on there in ages but I remember this to be accurate.

Cane lock

Sony- a Cane up until this year-$$$$
AC- Lied to his family and staff
6- lied to staff
Kirkland- lied to staff
Believe what u want. As always recruiting changes every day. The cloud is lifted this year. The staff can recruit what the best, they just cannot pay.

Advertisement
Cane lock

Yeah and I was one of them killing him but he ended up right.

Advertisement
Cane lock

6- lied to staff
Kirkland- lied to staff
Believe what u want. As always recruiting changes every day. The cloud is lifted this year. The staff can recruit what the best, they just cannot pay.

The staff could recruit with the cloud. Believe it or not most kids we were recruiting didn't really care about the sanctions trust me i know. Kirkland got his ship pulled plain and simple when he was up in there air. The staff wasn't waiting for him shockingly enough Kirkland wasn't real high on FSU or Miami's board. Thomas was the prize and once the staff knew he wasn't coming Kirkland was asked if he was in or out..

Cane lock

6- lied to staff
Kirkland- lied to staff

The staff could recruit with the cloud. Believe it or not most kids we were recruiting didn't really care about the sanctions trust me i know. Kirkland got his ship pulled plain and simple when he was up in there air. The staff wasn't waiting for him shockingly enough Kirkland wasn't real high on FSU or Miami's board. Thomas was the prize and once the staff knew he wasn't coming Kirkland was asked if he was in or out..

staff didnt know 6 wasnt coming until signing day

Cane lock

6- lied to staff
Kirkland- lied to staff

You can believe that if you want to.. They Knew

Advertisement

6- lied to staff
Kirkland- lied to staff

You can say they knew and still be right, but it is when they knew that is the important part to the whole thing and how that impacted their ability to move on with other players.

Cane lock

Cook
Dixon
JC Jackson
Add a Juco DL

Dont take it personally, but you you were vehement that M Thomas was gonna be a Cane also.......
Im just dont see, would love to be wrong, we need the best player in S Florida to sign with us every year.

The staff thought MT was coming to. The staff was dumped at the alter. Just listen when Al was interviewed about last signing day, he says it all the time. Recruiting changes every day. Gainesville is a dumpster fire right now. Believe what you want. Dixon is a lock. The other two look good as of now.

The ole "recruiting changes every day" routine.

Cane lock

Cook
Dixon
JC Jackson
Add a Juco DL

why would JC be a surprise? He seems like he can flip anyday now.

6- lied to staff
Kirkland- lied to staff

Then why was Skai Moore offered on signing day and not sooner if the staff knew?

Advertisement
Back