2023 Johnathan Slack, 4 star OT/OG Offered

Advertisement
A little small, but plays with a mean streak. Looks athletic, pancakes dudes whenever he gets a chance. Sign me up.

Active feet, looks like decent arm length. Hand placement is all over the place need to get him on a sled and work on initial punch. If he's not getting flagged tho it don't really matter. His stance is ugly as **** and a couple times I noticed on passing plays his outside foot was pointed out instead of forward. So good flexibility but I hate tells. Same as the other got the bully mentality which is needed.

Another pretty smart kid.

Advertisement
CIS corches at it again. . . .

I trust the evals of Marrio and his staff. For one he's only a junior in high school and this is the type of nastiness and mean streak you want from your center and guards.

The nets are being cast far and wide for talented recruits. Mario is a no limit soldier!

CIS corches at it again. . . .
Idk if this is a shot at me, but I'll take the bait. I'll never comment on whether a kid is a take for us cuz I'm not in the room with our coaches idk what we want and they do absolutely know better. I'll also only ever comment on linemen because that's all I'm comfortable making genuine comments about.

Our coaches obviously know more than me. It's just a bit of fun and I use it to help myself notice things for when I do hopefully get into coaching.

If this wasn't at me and I got my feelings all hurt for nothing then I got got lol.

Rumor has it he hangs out with Slackers
1641222733985.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back