John Richt's new career

Maybe he'd be good working with local Georgia-area high school quarterbacks in a state where he dad was revered as a college head coach.

He simply wasn't Miami Hurricanes quarterback material—but he's gone and there's no reason to rail on the kid after the fact.

The New Miami. Focus on the present, not the past

Advertisement
Your be surprised how it might pan out for him.especially since its close to the Athens area.those people in that area will buy into it because he's richt s son.

Last time I checked this forum isn't a safe space from commentary or criticism... and specially with someone who negatively impacted our great brand of football. Barring any (more) future entitlement job offers, Mr. Richt will need to produce an effective product on the field to remain in this line of work. Nothing anybody says here is going to obstruct his future.

These posters are acting like middle school QBs in Georgia are going to check CIS to make sure there are no negative comments about Jorn before hiring him as their coach.

Advertisement
These posters are acting like middle school QBs in Georgia are going to check CIS to make sure there are no negative comments about Jorn before hiring him as their coach.
If a prospective customer were to review JR’s coaching record, that alone will be the deal breaker. But like I said if a father is on a budget and JR offers Groupon discounts then maybe there’s work.
Brother, am I being a **** here?

If a prospective customer were to review JR’s coaching record, that alone will be the deal breaker. But like I said if a father is on a budget and JR offers Groupon discounts then maybe there’s work.
Brother, am I being a **** here?

LOL!! Not at all. Just being a realist. Some of these posters may need to go run to their safe space though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back